Interwetten is among the pioneers of online sports betting having been established in 1990 as a company. It launched online operations in 1997 but they only made inroads into the very competitive Nigerian market in 2020.
Interwetten Nigeria is fully licensed and regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission in Nigeria and it looks poised to battle it out with other international and local bookmakers for a piece of that lucrative Nigeria sports betting market.
- Wide array of sports & bet markets
- great security and long experience
- Easy to navigate website
- deposits costs are high
- minimum withdrawal limit also high
- no live chat
Interwetten quick facts
- Established/online: 1990/1997
- Licences: Licensed by National Lottery Regulatory Commission in Nigeria & by MGA
- Located: Malta, Greece, Spain, Nigeria, Sweden
- Security: Well regulated in the territories it has been licensed
- Registered customers: > 100,000
- Odd payout: approx. 93%
- Interwetten welcome bonus Nigeria: A Risk-Free Bet of up to 200 ₦
- Website address Interwetten Nigeria: www.Interwetten.ng
Tip: You can find free betting tips from our team of experts on our Homepage!
1) What is the offer of Interwetten Nigeria?
Interwetten has a comprehensive sportsbook, covering over 25 different sports from football, tennis, basketball to other sports like cycling, darts, Formula 1 etc. There 1000’s of betting markets for both pre-live and live sports and the odds are very competitive
Bore Draw Refund – If you place a Single Bet on select Football Matches, you can win up to 200 ₦ on your initial wager, if the Football Match ends in a draw (0:0)
Early Settlement – If you place a Single Bet on the victory of an English Premier League Team, and if they lead 2:0 at any point of time during a match, you can win up to 200 ₦, even if they go on to lose the game
Acca bonus – If you place a minimum stake of 100 ₦, with five or more selections, each selection of which has odds of 1.25 or more, you will receive a boost on your winnings, up to 25,000 ₦!
This allows you to take out winnings on a placed bet or to minimize your losses on a losing bet before the game is completed. The minimum Cash Out requirement at Interwetten is 200 ₦.
Esports has grown in popularity and Interwetten is part of the bandwagon offering bets on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Dota 2, Call of Duty, and Starcraft II. The minimum stake that you can place on an Esports bet is 100 ₦.
Interwetten Nigeria is offering odds on Politics, Weather and Entertainment/Society. You can bet on the upcoming US elections for instance or winners of entertainment events like the Euro Vision.
Go to our overview and find a lot of other betting sites in Nigeria
Interwetten.com sports offer
2) How to register and login at Interwetten Nigeria?
Interwetten has a straightforward but rigorous registration process. This is how to go about it:
- Fill out the registration form on the website
- Click on the green “Register now!” button, at the top-right hand side of your screen to register at the betting site
- Interwetten will send an SMS code to your registered mobile number
- You must enter this code to verify your account
- You will also receive an SMS welcoming you to the betting site together with details of the welcome offer bonus
- Please note that you will be required to submit your identity documents and proof of address before you can make any withdrawal from your account
3) Interwetten welcome bonus Nigeria
Interwetten Nigeria offers a welcome bonus – Grab a Risk-Free Bet of up to 200 ₦ !
There are a few conditions you have to fulfill before you can fully access your free bet
unlock bonus: place any bet at min. odd of 3.00 or higher to pay-out bonus
4) Does Interwetten have a mobile App?
Yes. Interwetten Nigeria has a mobile app that can be obtained from the website by clicking on the mobile section and downloading the Interwetten APK. The app is compatible with Android, iOS and even Windows phone.
Those that do not wish to download the app can still use their mobile website that is optimized to replicate just about all the desktop features on most if not all mobile devices.
Please find our detailed review for the app at the site Interwetten mobile app
5) Which payment methods does Interwetten offer?
Available deposit methods for Nigerian users at the moment cover:
- Bank payments: First Bank, GTBank, Sterling, UBA and Zenith
- Cards: VISA and Mastercard
- Others: QR code, Interwetten voucher and USSD
The minimum deposit amount is 300 ₦
Fees may be charged depending on the medium used
Withdrawals can be processed through the same channels
Processing times and fees depend on the method used.
Bank withdrawals can take up to 5 working days
The minimum withdrawal amount has been set at 5,000 ₦
6) How to contact Interwetten Nigeria?
You can contact an Interwetten Nigeria customer service via Email, or Postal address. Although support is available 24/7, the mediums for reaching out to them are quite limited.
For instance, unfortunately, they do not have a Live Chat service on the website at this time
For the email option, you can choose to send in an email via the betting site’s in-site email-sending template, or email Interwetten Nigeria directly, at email@example.com.
If you wish to contact Interwetten Nigeria via Postal address, you can use the address below:
7) Is Interwetten serious and secure?
Interwetten is one of the most trusted betting sites with a presence in over 70 countries around the world. It has been in operation from the time of telephone betting and has constantly reinvented itself to keep up with the changing times.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- fully licensed – holds licenses in many different countries
- has a client base spanning across different parts of the world
- website is secure and monitored
- has well established and secure payment methods
Conclusion Interwetten Nigeria test
- Interwetten Nigeria’s website has a very extensive and organised sports events including live in-play betting
- They have a mobile app that is compatible with Android, iOS and Windows devices
- The mobile site is available and well optimized
- They have a global reach and are licensed to legally operate in different countries across the world
- Their customer support is a bit limited in terms of contact options but the service is available 24/7
- Overall, Interwetten Nigeria scores 91/100 on our bookmaker test