Parimatch is one of the latest betting companies to set up active operations within the shores of Nigeria. This bookie has a global stellar reputation, and Nigerian punters are assured a quality online betting experience.
The company was established in 1994 in Kyiv, Ukraine and has spread to over 60 countries in the world. They are official partners to some of the biggest sporting institutions like Juventus, Chelsea, FC Shakhtar Donetsk. Parimatch offers betting options across 20 sports, which covers Major leagues and numerous international competitions.
It holds a Curacao gaming license, in addition to the National Lottery Regulatory Commission license, which empowers to operate in Nigeria.
Parimatch offers a very impressive user interface. Its live streaming service ranks among the best, and it looks set to become Punter’s favourite in the near future.
- Live streaming
- Wide range of betting options
- User friendly interface
- No statistics on events
- Little promotions
Parimatch quick facts
- Founded in: 2021
- Licences: National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- Located in: Lagos
- Security: Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Registered customers: >500,000
- Odd payout: approx. 94-95%
- Welcome Bonus Nigeria: 120% up to ₦120,000
- Website address Parimatch Nigeria: parimatch.ng
1) What is the betting offer of Parimatch Nigeria?
Parimatch sportsbook features quite a staggering number of sports. All the popular sports like Football, Basketball, Boxing and Tennis are well captured, while there is also room for lesser-known sports such as Golf, Ice Hockey, Australian Rules and many more.
There are various markets for all of the sports in the sportsbook, but football has the most diverse market. Aside from the hugely popular 1×2 and Over/Under Goals options, Correct score, First Team to Score, DNB, Half Time/ Full Time, Total Goals and others.
Live betting on Parimatch is one of the most advanced you will find in Nigeria. Customers can place bets on a good number of the sports available in the sportsbook. When you click on the ‘Live Now‘ button, it displays a series of live events you can bet on.
Tired of losing your stake when one leg of your accumulator fails? Parimatch is offering punters a chance to get 100% of their stake back when one event fails to land. However, this only applies to Pre-match bets. If more than one selection, such bet will be ineligible.
Parimatch.com Nigeria sports offer
2) How to register at Parimatch Nigeria?
Opening an account with Parimatch is as easy it gets. The process is simple and fast. Follow the steps below to register:
- Click the yellow ‘Register’ button on top of the page
- Fill in your mobile telephone number and email address
- Enter a six character password
- Check the box to confirm you are above 18 years
- Tap on the ‘Sign up’ button to complete the process
3) Parimatch welcome bonus Nigeria
Parimatch Nigeria offers a welcome bonus of 120% up to ₦120,000. To enjoy the bonus, you are required to wager the bonus amount 10 times on multi bets with no less than 3 odds, within 14 days of registration.
Looking for more bonus offers from other betting sites? Check out more best betting bonus sites!
TIP: Find out more about offers from bookmakers through our best betting sites in Nigeria page
4) Does Parimatch have a mobile App for Nigeria?
Currently, Parimatch Nigeria has no native mobile app. However, the website is optimized for mobile devices. The mobile site loads quickly and very responsive. With that, punters can still enjoy a great betting experience on the go.
5) Which payment methods does Parimatch offer?
Making payments into a Parimatch account is a walk in a park. Although the deposit methods are limited, they are very efficient, fast and safe. Paystack is the payment gateway, but customers can choose one of Credit card, Bank or USSD to complete the process. The minimum deposit amount is ₦100, while the maximum deposit amount is ₦10,000,000.
To deposit, follow the steps below:
- After you log in, click on the ‘Deposit‘ button
- Enter the deposit amount
- Select your deposit medium (Card, USSD, Bank)
- If Card, enter card details
- For USSD, follow the instruction on the screen
- Click the ‘Pay‘ button
- Depending on the method, you may be sent a code via your phone
- Enter the code to finish payment
Initiating a withdrawal on Parimatch is done via bank transfer. It is easy and uncomplicated. However, you need an active Bank account to make a withdrawal. The minimum withdrawal amount is ₦1000. For the first withdrawal above ₦50,000, you will be required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your mobile phone number along with a valid ID. To withdraw your winnings, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Deposit section on the top right website
- Click on the “NGN‘ icon beside the deposit
- Thereafter, select ‘Withdraw‘
- Enter the amout you wish to withdraw
- Then, tap on the yellow ‘Withdraw’ button
- Enter your Bank
- Fill in your Account details
- Validate and your funds will be in your account in minutes
6) How to contact Parimatch Nigeria?
To get in touch with Parimatch, you have a choice of sending an email, live chat or placing a phone call. Additionally, the bookie is heavy on Social media and they can be reached on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and even Telegram. There is also a detailed FAQs page that answers most of your questions.
7) Is Parimatch serious and secure?
Parimatch has an international reputation for safety. They are regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission. It also uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt information during transfer.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- Safe and secure online betting platform
- Decades of experience in the betting industry
- Local payment methods integrated in the system
8) Conclusion for Parimatch Nigeria test
- Parimatch has a comprehensive sportsbook
- Excellent Live betting platform
- Simple and Quick registration process
- Straightforward payment methods
- Overall, Parimatch Nigeria scores 91/100 on our bookmaker test