Wazobet Nigeria is one of the recent bookmakers that is becoming very popular in Nigeria and offer a comprehensive online sportsbook with virtuals, casino, live casino, and many more.
Wazobet was established in 2019 and started operations in 2020. It is registered under Emerald bets international Limited and have their offices in Apapa, Lagos State. They are fully licensed by Lagos State Lottery Board and are also hold a Curacao license.
Their popularity apart from their amazing sportsbook and features, they offer very lucrative odds on the market that has really attracted many punters.
Tip: Go to our homepage and find the best football tips for today!
- Availability of Cash Out
- wide variety of sports and betting events and markets
- Welcome bonus and promotions
- Easy to navigate website
- Great Customer Support
- No Mobile App
- No Live Streaming
Wazobet quick facts
- Established: 2019
- Licences: Curacao, and fully licensed to operate in Nigeria by Lagos State Lottery Board
- Located: Apapa, Lagos State in Nigeria
- Security: Advanced 128-bit SSL encryption
- Registered customers: > 150,000
- Odd payout: approx. 95%
- Wazobet welcome bonus Nigeria: 110% on First Deposit Up to NGN ₦55,000
- Website address Wazobet Nigeria: www.wazobet.com
1) What is the offer of Wazobet Nigeria?
Sports Betting Events and Available Markets
Wazobet has a very comprehensive sportsbook with wide markets and events and offers competitive odds in the market. Some of the sports they offer include:
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby e.t.c
Wazobet offers some lucrative promotions to its customers to keep going.
Saturday Cashback – Wazobet offers a cashback bonus of up to 12% on deposits which is calculated on a period of Sunday to Friday.
Wednesday Boost – This is where every Wednesday they offer you a bonus on deposits of up to 100% for a range of deposits made from at least ₦1000 to ₦10,000.
Cash Out basically allows you to get some money from your bet, even before the matches in your bet have ended and the payout will be dependant on the status of your bet. This feature is functional for both in the pre-match and even the live games.
Wazobet has an awesome live betting section with easy navigation, fast, and with a wide range of markets to bet on. This makes punters enjoy placing bets on events and one can do it on either a phone or desktop. The only thing missing is they do not have a mobile app and no live streaming.
Find more bookmaker reviews on our site: betting sites in Nigeria
Wazobet.com sports offer
2) How to register and login at Wazobet Nigeria?
Registering an account with Wazobet Nigeria is very simple and straight forward.
The four simple steps:
- Click on “Register”. You can either register using your email address or mobile phone number.
- Now, enter either email address/mobile phone number and choose the username you will use.
- Then, confirm terms and conditions and you are of 18 years and above.
- Lastly, Click on open Account. That’s it.
3) Wazobet welcome bonus Nigeria
Wazobet offers a very appealing welcome bonus to its new signups. One is given a 110% on the first deposit to up to ₦55,000.
Visit our dedicated page for more welcome bonuses or a free bet bonus on registration.
Terms and conditions + example
- The minimum acceptable deposit to receive this offer is ₦ 100 while the highest bonus is up to ₦ 50,000
- Once credited to one account, the offer cannot be transferred to another account, and the withdrawal can only happen after you fully redeem the bonus
- The 110% deposit bonus wagering requirement is 5 times on Sports betting with each accumulator bets must be composed of at least 4 events, and each selection must be of min. odds 1.35.
- The wagering of the welcome bonus must be within 30 days after the award or it expires.
- Make a deposit of ₦ 1000
- Receive your bonus of another ₦ 1,100 which must be rolled over 5x in multi bets on sports betting events, with a minimum of four selections of at least odds 1.35 each.
- You have to use the Welcome Bonus amount in 30 days
4) Does Wazobet have a mobile App??
Wazobet does not currently have a mobile app. However, they do have a highly functional mobile version site resembling the desktop version and easy to navigate and place bets and accessing other features.
5) Which payment methods does Wazobet offer??
Wazobets offers a number of payment methods to choose from both for depositing and withdrawing. The best thing as well some have been payment options integrated with those popular with the local Nigerians.
To fund your account is very easy and fast as well.
Click on ‘Deposit‘ and choose the preferred method to make your deposit. This can be through, Visa, MasterCard, Bank Wire Transfer, GT Bank, UBA Bank, and more.
Enter the amount to deposit and confirm
Your, Wazobet account will be credited immediately and balance adjusted to reflect your true balance.
Withdrawals made through Wazobets are safe, secure, and reliable.
However, it is done directly to your bank account.
Durations are dependant on which bank one is using. The average duration is from 12hrs – 24hrs.
6) How to contact Wazobet Nigeria?
Wazobets has 24/7 customer support and is on their various contact methods. They very fast and reliable which we find to be very impressive and up to standards. They even display their response time in each and every of their channel.
You can contact them on:
- Online Live chat
- Telegram @WazobetSupportBot
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook @wazobet
7) Is Wazobet serious and secure?
Wazobets is a safe, fully licensed, and regulated betting company. They are one of the big upcoming players and offer the best betting prices and betting markets for the Nigerian market.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- safe and secure payment options.
- licensed by Curacao, and as well as, by Lagos State Lottery Board.
- Wide range of betting markets and events.
- a well-designed desktop and mobile website version that is easy to navigate.
Conclusion Wazobet Nigeria test
- Safe and secure website
- Does not have a mobile app.
- Offer very competitive odds in comparison to other betting sites.
- They have two easy and simple registration process.
- They offer a great welcome bonus which expires in 30 days.
- Have a friendly and very fast 24/7 customer support.
- Overall, Wazobet Nigeria scores 86/100 on our bookmaker test