AC Milan vs AS Roma 26.10.2020
These will be a very captivating clash full of skills from experienced players on both ends. AC Milan is unbeaten this season having won all their matches in the league. They will want to give their fans yet another reason to celebrate and will be playing an attacking football for them to grasp yet another 3 points but it won’t be an easy one. AS Roma will be heading to San Siro, after having a great win 0f 5-2 against Benevento where attacker Dzeko scored 2 goals. Despite both sides winning their previous matches, this will a game of tactics and we do not expect many goals. We predict Both Teams to Score and Under 3.5 goals scored.
Main tip: Both Teams To Score (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats AC Milan vs AS Roma
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 48 matches between these teams:
- They have equal even results. AC Milan have 16 wins to AS Roma’s 16 wins and 16 games as well ending in a draw
- On average these games scored 2.58 goals per match
- AC Milan won 2-0 at San Siro
Latest results AC Milan
- They are unbeaten, winning 5 straight games (4 Serie A games this season)
- Scored 13 goals an average of 2.60 goals per game in their last 5 matches
- Won 1-2 against Inter Milan in their last match.
Latest results AS Roma
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in the last 5 games.
- 10 goals scored in 5 matches. Average 2.00 per match.
- Won 5-2 while at home against Benevento in their last match.
Table and latest results
AC Milan: rank 1st – 4 match – 4 wins – 0 draws – 0 losses – 9 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W
AS Roma: rank 8th – 4 matches – 2 wins – 1 draw – 1 loss – 7 points
Form Guide: W-W-D-L
Possible squad AC Milan
AC Milan:Donnarumma; Hernandez, Romagnoli, Kjær, Calabria; Kessie,Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Castillejo; Ibrahimovic
Out: Calhanoglu (Muscle), Gabbia (Virus), Musacchio (Ankle), Rebic (Sprained hand)
Coach: Stefano Pioli
Possible squad AS Roma
AS Roma: Mirante; Kumbulla, Mancini, Ibañez; Santon, Pellegrini, Veretout, Spinazzola; Rodriguez, Mkhitaryan; Dzeko
Out: Calafiori (Covid), Smalling (Strain), Diawara (Virus), Zaniolo (ACL)
Doubtful: Perotti (Hip), Pastore (Strain)
Coach: Paulo Fonseca
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.57 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 64% that both teams will score this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score
Bet365 – odd 1.57
Betsafe – odd 1.55
Betway – odd 1.55
Bwin- odd 1.53
Get more on Serie A betting tips on all upcoming matches this week to capitalize and maximize returns on your betting investments.
2) Bet on Both Under 3.5 goals
- The last 5 H2H have had less than four goals scored.
- In the last 5 games, the total goals scored was 11 an average of 2.2 goals per match
Odds for this bet
Pinnacle offers the best odds for “Under 3.5 goals”
The odd of 1.51 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 66% that, total goals scored in this match will be less than 4.
Odds comparisons for Under 3.5 goals
Pinnacle – odd 1.51
Bet365 – odd 1.50
Betway – odd 1.50
Bet9ja – odd 1.46
Get to know about all the top betting sites in Nigeria. Our in-depth reviews will give you a great analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the bookmakers in the country, their offers and promos, and even their mobile app features.