Mali vs Mauritania 20.01.2022
When Mali faces Mauritania in the final on Thursday evening, they will be aiming for the best of the two positions in Group F. They drew with Gambia in their second group stage match after a 1-0 win against Tunisia. Mali is on pace to reach the AFCON last 16 with a victory over Mauritania.
Mauritania, on the other hand, does not appear to be competitive at this level, since the squad is currently ranked last in Group F. In such a 4-0 loss against Tunisia, the bottom-placed team did not impress.
We are predicting Mali to Win and both teams to score No market.
Main tip: Both Teams To Score No (go to tip details)
Enjoy our Africa Cup of Nations betting tips for free.
Head-to-Head stats Mali vs Mauritania
Considering the last 7 times the teams met;
- Mali have 3 wins. Mauritania have 1 wins. 3 match ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.43 goals per match
- The last time they met Mali won 2-0
Latest results Mali
- Unbeaten in their last 6 matches (5 wins and 1 draw)
- 7 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match
- They drew with Gambia 1-1 in their last match
Latest results Mauritania
- 1 win, 2 losses, and 2 draws in their last match
- 3 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 0.60 goals per match
- They were beaten by Tunisia 4-0 in their last match
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
AFCON Standings and Latest Results
Mali (Group F): rank 2nd – 1 matches – 1 win – 1 draw – 0 loss – 4 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-W-W
Mauritania (Group F): rank 4th – 2 matches – 0 win – 0 draw – 2 losses – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-L-D-D-W
Possible squad Mali
Mali: Mounkoro; Traore, Sacko, Kouyate, Traore; Traore, Camara, Keita, Dieng, Djenepo; Kone
Out: El Bilal Toure (Red)
Coach: Mohamed Magassouba
Possible squad Mauritania
Mauritania: Diop; Demba, Houbeib, Abeid, Thiam; Fofana, Dellahi, Moussa N’Diaye; Camara, Thiam, Kamara
Coach: Gomes Da Rosa
Get all of today’s football betting tips on our page for free.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score No
22bet offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score No”
The odd of 1.41 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% chance that both teams will score not score or only one team will score in this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score No
22bet – odd 1.41
Helabet – odd 1.40
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
22bet has very competitive odds and great offers and promotions for customers.
2) Bet on Mali Win
- Mali are unbeaten in the last 7 matches (6 wins and 1 draw)
- Mauritania has lost their last 2 matches
Odds for this bet
1Xbet offers the best odds for “Mali Win”
The odd of 1.39 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 72% chance that Mali will win this match.
Odds comparisons for Mali Win
1Xbet – odd 1.39
Betway – odd 1.38
Check our 1X2 predictions page for more free tips and continue winning big.