Senegal vs Guinea 14.01.2022
Senegal and Guinea are among the finest teams at the AFCON. Senegal has gone six games without losing and has scored in each of their previous ten games.
In their past five games, they’ve also scored 13 goals. Senegal has only lost one of their previous ten games and has only allowed one goal in their last three home games.
Guinea has only won three of their last ten games. They haven’t won in their last three games.
In three home matches, Guinea has conceded six goals.
We predict Both Teams To Score No and Senegal Over 5.5 Corners.
Main tip: Both Teams To Score No (go to tip details)
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Check out our Africa Cup of Nations predictions for more winning tips.
Head-to-Head stats Senegal vs Guinea
We look at the last 9 matches between these teams:
- Senegal have 5 wins. Guinea have 3 wins. There were one draw
- These matches scored an average of 3.44 goals per match
- The last time they met Guinea won 2-0
Latest results Senegal
- 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 6 matches
- 13 goals scored in the last 6 matches. Average of 2.60 goals per match
- They beat Congo 2-0 in their last match
Latest results Guinea
- 1 win, 3 losses, and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- Only 3 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.60 goals per match
- They won 0-2 against Rwanda in their last match
AFCON 2022 Qualification Standings and Latest Results
Senegal (Group B): rank 2nd – 0 match – 0 wins – 0 draw – 0 loss – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-W-W-W
Guinea (Group B): rank 4th– 0 match – 0 wins – 0 draw – 0 loss – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent form): D-D-L-L-L
Possible squad Senegal
Senegal: Mendy; Sarr, Cisse, Koulibaly, Ciss; Kouyate, Gueye; Diatta, Mane, Sarr; Diedhiou
Coach: Aliou Cissé
Possible squad Guinea
Guinea: Keita; Bayo, Camara A, Camara M., Cisse; Conte, Diawara, Kante; Keita, Sow, Sylla
Coach: Diawara K
Take advantage of our best football tips for today for bigger wins.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score No
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score No”
The odd of 1.47 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 68% chance that this match will have only one team scoring or no team scoring.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score No
Odibets – odd 1.47
Bet365 – odd 1.44
Odibets offers a wide range of betting markets.
2) Bet on Senegal Over 5.5 Corners
- Senegal are unbeaten in last five matches and they play more attacking game play
Odds for this bet
Betway offers the best odds for “Bet on Senegal Over 5.5 Corners”
The odd of 2.24 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 45% chance that Senegal will win at least 6 corners in this game
Odds comparisons for Senegal Over 5.5 Corners
Betway – odd 2.24
Melbet – odd 2.20
Bet9ja – odd 2.18
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
Find out how to downlaod the Betway app for a better betting experience.