Tunisia vs Mali 12.01.2022
Tunisia completed their qualifying matches for this tournament unbeaten (5 wins and 1 draw) ad top of their group. They have just come from the FIFA Arab Cup, where they reached the final before losing 2-0 to Algeria in extra time.
Mali also topped their qualifying group with 13 points from 6 matches. They are currently on an unbeaten run of 6 matches (5 wins and 2 draws).
Three of the last 4 head-to-head matches between these two teams had both teams scoring, and we expect the same to happen in this match.
Main tip: Both Teams To Score (go to tip details)
500% up to ₦ 50,000 🇳🇬
Enjoy our Africa Cup of Nations betting tips for free.
Head-to-Head stats Tunisia vs Mali
Considering the last 5 times the teams met;
- Tunisia have 2 wins. Mali have 2 wins. 1 match ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.60 goals per match
- The last time they met Tunisia won 1-0
Latest results Tunisia
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals score in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They drew 0-0 with Algeria in their last match
Latest results Mali
- Unbeaten in their last 6 matches (5 wins and 2 draws)
- 10 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They beat Uganda 1-0 in their last match
AFCON Qualifiers Standings and Latest Results
Tunisia (Group J): rank 1st – 6 matches – 5 wins – 1 draw – 0 losses – 16 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-W-L
Mali (Group A): rank 1st – 6 matches – 4 wins – 1 draw – 1 loss – 13 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-D
Possible squad Tunisia
Tunisia: Hassen; Drager, Talbi, Ifa, Hamida; Chaalali; Sliti, Mejbri, Sassi, Msakni; Jaziri
Coach: Mondher Kebaier
Possible squad Mali
Mali: Mounkoro; Traore, Sacko, Kouyate, Traore; Traore, Camara, Keita, Dieng, Djenepo; Kone
Coach: Mohamed Magassouba
We have free football betting tips for all the top leagues and competitions across the world.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score
Yangasport offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 2.21 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 45% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score
Yangasport – odd 2.21
Bet365 – odd 2.20
Betway – odd 2.10
Yangasport offers up to 500% on the first deposit when you open a new account.
2) Bet on Double Chance Mali/Draw
- Mali are unbeaten in the last 6 matches (5 wins and 1 draw)
- Tunisia have scored only 4 goals in their last 4 matches
Odds for this bet
Cyberbet offers the best odds for “Double Chance Mali/Draw”
The odd of 1.50 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% chance that Mali will win or draw in this match.
Odds comparisons for Double Chance Mali/Draw
Cyberbet – odd 1.50
Betwinner – odd 1.49
1xbet – odd 1.48
100% up to ₦ 48,000 in 🇳🇬
100% up to GHS 700 in 🇬🇭
Check our Double Chance predictions page for more free tips.