Aston Villa vs Leeds United 23.10.2020
Aston Villa is the only team in the league currently enjoying a 100% flawless record having 4 straight wins having beaten Leicester 0-1 in their last match. They welcome Leeds United to Villa Park, the first match of the EPL match day 6. Leeds got a blow, whem they lost to Wolves at home 0-1. Aston Villa will be going for a win to grab the 3 points to finish the day top of EPL after Everton drew their match against Liverpool. Leeds would want to bounce back after their loss to Wolves and they might ruin the winning streak for Aston Villa. We expect a low scoring match as in their last H2H 5 encounters, 4 matches had under 3 goals scored. We therefore predict Under 3.5 goals to be scored and a Double Chance Aston Villa to Win or Draw.
Main tip: DC Aston Villa/Draw (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Aston Villa vs Leeds United
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 16 matches between these teams:
- Aston Villa have won 5 times, Leeds United 5 times and they’ve drawn 6 times
- The average goals per match in these fixtures is 2.06
- The last meeting ended in a draw of 1-1.
Latest results Aston Villa
- In their last 5 matches, they have 4 wins and 1 loss.
- 16 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.80 goals per match
- Won their last match against Leicester at King Power Stadium on a scoreline of 0-1.
Latest results Leeds United
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 7 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match
- Lost to Wolves at home on a scoreline of 0-1 their last match
Table and latest results
Aston Villa: rank 2nd– 4 matches – 4 wins – 0 draw – 0 loss – 12 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W
Leeds United: rank 10th – 5 matches – 2 wins – 1 draw – 2 loss – 7 points
Form Guide: L-D-W-W-L
Our Premier League betting prediction has a high rate of success. This is because they are researched and analyzed by a team of experts
Possible squad Aston Villa
Aston Villa: Martinez; Targett, Mings, Konsa, Cash; Barkley, Luiz, McGinn; Grealish, Watkins, Trezeguet
Out: Davis (Calf), Nyland (Back), Moraes (Knee), Heaton (Knee)
Doubtful: Hause (Knock)
Coach: Dean Smith
Possible squad Leeds United
Leeds United: Moraes; Cancelo, Aké, Dias, Walker; Foden, Rodri, Silva; Sterling, Agüero, Mahrez
Out: Phillips (Shoulder), Llorente (muscle), Harrison (Personal), Berardi (Knee)
Doubtful: Forshaw (Hip)
Coach: Marcelo Bielsa
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC Aston Villa or Draw
1xBet offers the best odds for the bet “DC Villa or Draw”
The odd of 1.42 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% that Aston Villa will win the match or end on a draw
Odds comparison for DC Aston Villa or Draw
1xbet – odd 1.42
Betway – odd 1.36
Betfair – odd 1.33
Read our best football tips for today on our page. Be sure of some good wins if you follow our tips
2) Bet on Under 3.5 goals.
- Aston Villa has 16 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.80 goals per match
- Leeds United has 7 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match
- In their last 5 encounters, 4 matches had under 3 goals scored.
Odds for this bet
Betfair offer the best odds for “Under 3.5 goals.”
The odd of 1.44 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% that the match will have 3 or more goals scored.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 goals.
Betfair- odd 1.44
Bet365 – odd 1.40
Betway – odd 1.40
Check our comprehensive review of all top betting sites in Ghana and get to know their current offers and promos.