Atalanta Bergamo vs Inter Milan 08.11.2020
Atalanta will be coming to this match hoping to redeem themselves after their defeat to Liverpool in the Champions League. Inter Milan as well will be hoping for better results after losing to Real Madrid in their UCL campaign. We, therefore, see a neck to neck battle between these two. Inter Milan has not lost the previous 9 league encounters away from home and has won 19 times of their 36 head to head matches. We expect them to carry the day but with Atalanta form this season it won’t be an easy one. Our safe prediction is Both teams to score and the total goals to be Under 3.5
Main tip: Both Teams To Score (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Check out our free betting tips from our team of experts with years of experience in providing accurate predictions.
Head-to-Head stats Atalanta Bergamo vs Inter Milan
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 36 matches between these teams:
- Atalanta won 7, Inter won 19 and they have drawn 10.
- On average both teams have scored 2.89 goals per Match.
- The last time they met Inter Milan won 0-2.
Latest results Atalanta Bergamo
- Atalanta Bergamo has 2 wins, 2 losses, and 1 draw in their last 5 games.
- Scored 9 goals in the last 5 matches, an average of 1.80 goals.
- Lost 5-0 to Liverpool in their last match
Latest results Inter Milan
- Only 1 win, 3 draws, and 1 loss in their last 5 games.
- Have managed to score 8 goals in the last 5 matches, an average of 1.60 goals.
- Lost to Real Madrid 3-2 in their last match
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
Atalanta Bergamo: rank 4th – 6 matches – 4 wins – 0 draw – 2 losses – 12 points
Form Guide: W-L-L-W-W
Inter Milan: rank 6th – 6 match – 3 wins – 2 draws – 1 loss – 11 points
Form Guide: D-W-L-D-W
Possible squad Atalanta Bergamo
Atalanta: Sportiello; Toloi, Romero, Djimsiti; Hateboer, Pasalic, Freuler, Mojica; Ilicic, Gomez; Zapata
Out: Carnesecchi (Virus), Caldara (Muscle), Gosens (Muscle)
Coach: Gian Piero Gasperini
Possible squad Inter Milan
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Bastoni, de Vrij, D’Ambrosio; Hakimi, Perisic, Brozovic, Vidal, Young; Martinez, Sanchez
Out: Sensi (thigh), Skriniar (Virus), Vecino (Knee)
Doubtful: Lukaku (Thigh)
Coach: Antonio Conte
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score
1xBet offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.40 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% that both teasm will score in this game
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score
1xBet – odd 1.40
Bet365 – odd 1.36
Betfair – odd 1.33
2) Bet on Under 3.5 Goals
- 4 of the last 5 matches between these teams have had Under 3.5 goals
- In their last 5 matches, both teams have an average of less than 2.00 goals scored.
Odds for this bet
Pinnacle and Bet365 have the best odds for “Under 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.89 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 53% that not more than three goals will be scored in this match.
Odds comparisons for Under 3.5 Goals
Pinnacle – odd 1.89
Bet365 – odd 1.89
Betway – odd 1.80
Betfair – odd 1.75
Find other Serie A predictions on our page. Each game is well-analyzed and the tips explained for you