Bayern Munich vs FC Koln 22.08.2021
Bayern will be hunting for their first league win under Nagelsmann when they battle FC Koln on Sunday. The German giants will hope to build on their 3-1 Super Cup triumph over Dortmund as they begin a chase for their 10th consecutive league title.
Meanwhile, having started their new season on a winning note, FC Koln will hope to add to their points tally as they look to better last season’s 16th place finish.
Given that past games between these sides have always produced many goals, we are expecting that at least two goals will be scored in the first half of this match.
Main tip: 1st Half Ov. 1.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Our page offers other Bundesliga betting tips
Head-to-Head stats Bayern Munich vs FC Koln
Considering the last 34 meetings between these two teams:
- Bayern have 21 wins. Koln have 4 wins. 9 matches were drawn
- On average these matches scored 3.06 goals per match
- The last time they met FC Koln won 3-2
Latest results Bayern Munich
- 1 win, 2 losses and 2 draws in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per match
- In their last game, which was in the German Super Cup, they beat Dortmund 3-1
Latest results FC Koln
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 games
- 9 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- They beat Hertha Berlin 3-1 in their last match.
Bundesliga Table Standings and Latest Results
Bayern Munich: rank 8th – 1 match – 0 win – 1 draw – 0 losses – 1 point
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-L-L-D
FC Koln: rank 4th – 1 match – 1 win – 0 draw – 0 losses – 3 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-D-W-W
Possible squad Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich: Neuer; Davies, Suele, Upamecano, Stanisic; Kimmich, Goretzka; Sane, Müller, Gnabry; Lewandowski
Out: Hernandez (knee), Roca (ankle)
Doubtful: Choupo-Moting (back), Tolisso (fitness)
Coach: Julian Nagelsmann
Possible squad FC Koln
FC Koln: Horn; Schmitz, Hector, Huebers, Czichos; Ozcan, Skhiri; Wolf, Duda, Jakobs; Modeste
Coach: Steffen Baumgart
Take advantage of our free betting tips and win BIG!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on 1st Half Over 1.5 Goals
Betfox offers competitive odds for the bet “1st Half Over 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.88 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 53% chance that at least two goals will be scored in the first half of this match.
Odds comparison for 1st Half Over 1.5 Goals
Betfox – odd 1.88
Betway – odd 1.86
Bet9ja – odd 1.85
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
2)Bet on Both Teams To Score
- 4 of the last 5 games produced goals from both sides
- Their last meeting ended in a 5 goal thriller
Odds for this bet
MybetAfrica offers competitive odds for “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.98 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams To Score
MybetAfrica – odd 1.98
Bet365 – odd 1.95
Mybet Ghana offers new users 100% money back on first lost bet up to 50GHS . Sign up today and cash in on this terrific promo.