Hertha Berlin vs RB Leipzig 20.02.2022
After a satisfying win in their previous league game at home, RB Leipzig will be hoping to gain some momentum going into the business end of the season. A Champions League spot is far from certain with up to 5 teams in contention for 4th spot at the moment. They have not been goal-shy lately scoring in each of their last 6 league matches.
There is no denying the fact that Hertha Berlin are going through a tough patch with only 2 wins in the last 10 matches they will need their shaky defense sorted out, come Sunday. With 25 shots in their last match, they will need to start converting them if they were to stand any chance of avoiding a relegation battle.
As a result, we expect an Away Win.
Main tip: RB Leipzig Win (go to tip details)
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Check out our Bundesliga betting predictions for more winning tips.
Head-to-Head stats Hertha Berlin vs RB Leipzig
We look at the last 12 meetings between these teams.
- Hertha Berlin have 2 wins, RB Leipzig have 9 wins and 1 ended in a draw.
- On average these matches scored 4.25 goals per match
- Their last match ended in a 6:0 home win to RB Leipzig
Latest results Hertha Berlin
- 0 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in 6 matches
- 6 goals scored in their last 6 matches, making an average of 1.00 per match
- They lost 2-1 to Greuther Fuerth in their last match
Latest results RB Leipzig
- 5 wins, 0 draws and 1 loss in their last 6 matches
- 15 goals scored in their last 6 matches, giving an average of 2.50 goals per match
- They won FC Koln 3-1 in their last match
Bundesliga Standings and Latest Results
Hertha Berlin: rank 14th – 22 matches – 6 wins – 5 draws – 11 losses – 23 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-D-L-D-L
RB Leipzig: rank 4th – 22 matches – 10 wins – 4 draws – 8 losses – 34 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-D
Possible squad Hertha Berlin
Hertha Berlin: Schwolow; Mittelstaedt, Gechter, Stark, Pekarik; Maolida, Darida, Tousart, Serdar; Jovetic, Belfodil
Out: Kempf (Covid-19), Dardai (ankle injury), Boateng (gastrointestinal), Korber (bruised knee), Nsona (ACL injury), Boyata (ankle injury), Christensen (hip injury), Jarstein (knee injury)
Coach: Tayfun Korkut
Possible squad RB Leipzig
RB Leipzig: Gulacsi; Gvardiol, Orban, Klostermann; Angelino, Haidara, Laimer, Henrichs; Olmo; Silva, Nkunku
Out: Halstenburg (meniscus injury)
Doubtful: Adams (thigh)
Coach: Domenico Tedesco
We have free soccer predictions for all the top leagues and competitions.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on RB Leipzig Win – Tip 2
1XBet offers competitive odds for the bet “RB Leipzig Win – Tip 2”
The odd of 1.63 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% chance that RB Leipzig will emerge victorious here
Odds comparison for RB Leipzig Win – Tip 2
1XBet – odd 1.63
Betway – odd 1.61
Betwinner – 1.59
Our 1XBet betting site review page outlines the main offers and features of the bookmaker.
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- Hertha Berlin have scored in 6 of their last 7 matches
- RB Leipzig have scored atleast twice in their last 6 matches
- In 6 of the previous meetings both teams have scored at least 1 goal
Odds for this bet
Betway offers competitive odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.76 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% chance that both teams will find the back of the net in this game
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
Betway – odd 1.76
Betwinner – odd 1.75
50% up to 5,000 KES in 🇰🇪
50% up to 200 GHS Free bet in 🇬🇭
50% up to 10,000 TSH Free bet in 🇹🇿
Find more GG predictions today as analysed by our team of experts and stand by to WIN!