Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid 19.10.2021
Shakhtar Donetsk are doing very well domestically (4 wins and 1 draw in the last 5 games). Their Champions League performance, however, has been underwhelming (last in the group with only 1 point from 2 games).
Before the international break, Real Madrid lost their last 2 games, including a Champions League match against underdogs Sheriff Tiraspol.
Nevertheless, we expect Real Madrid to bounce back in this game, especially with top striker Karim Benzema in such fine form, and win with a correct score of 1-2.
Main tip: Correct Score: 1-2 (go to tip details)
We have Champions League betting tips featuring all the top upcoming games for free.
Head-to-Head stats Shakhtar vs Real Madrid
We look at the last 4 matches between these teams:
- Shakhtar have 2 wins. Real Madrid 2 wins. There were no draws
- These matches scored an average of 4.50 goals per match
- The last time they met Shakhtar won 2-0
Latest results Shakhtar Donetsk
- Unbeaten in the last 6 games (4 wins and 2 draws)
- 18 goals scored in the last 6 matches. Average of 3.00 goals per match
- They beat FK Zorya Luhansk 6-1 in their last match
Latest results Real Madrid
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 10 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They lost 2-1 to Espanyol in their last match
UCL Group D Standings and Latest Results
Shakhtar Donetsk: rank 4th – 2 matches – 0 wins – 1 draw – 1 loss – 1 pt
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-D-W-W
Real Madrid: rank 2nd – 2 matches – 1 win – 0 draws – 1 loss – 3 pts
Form Guide (most recent first): L-L-D-W-W
Possible squad Shakhtar Donetsk
Shakhtar Donetsk: Trubin; Dodo, Marlon, Bondar, Matviienko; Antonio, Maycon; Marlos, Patrick, Pedrinho; Fernando
Out: Moraes (Knee), Traore (Knee)
Coach: Roberto De Zerbi
Possible squad Real Madrid
Real Madrid: Courtois; Vazquez, Fernandez, Vallejo, Gutierrez; Valverde, Casemiro, Modric; Rodrygo, Benzema, Vinicius
Out: Asensio (Muscle), Bale (Thigh), Camavinga (Foot), Carvajal (Calf), Ceballos (Ankle), Diaz (Ankle), Hazard (Muscle), Militao (Back), Alaba (Knee), Isco (Back)
Coach: Carlo Ancelotti
Find free betting predictions for all top football leagues and competitions.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Correct Score: 1-2
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “Correct Score: 1-2″
The odd of 7.50 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 13% chance that Real Madrid will win 2-1 in this match.
Odds comparison for Correct Score: 1-2
Odibets – odd 7.50
Betmojo – odd 7.30
1xBet – odd 7.20
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
You can find more Correct Score predictions on our page to boost your winnings.
2) Bet on Benzema to Score Anytime
- Karim Benzema has scored 5 goals in the last 5 games for Real Madrid
- He scored 2 goals in 2 games for France in the recent international break
Odds for this bet
22Bet has the best odds for “Benzema to Score Anytime”
The odd of 1.80 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% that Karim Benzema will score anytime in this match.
Odds comparisons for Benzema to Score Anytime
22Bet – odd 1.80
Betway – odd 1.77
Helabet – odd 1.75
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
Our reviews of betting sites in Uganda provide useful insights about the leading bookmakers.