Argentina vs Brazil 11.07.2021
It comes as a little surprise that it is Brazil and Argentina to meet in the Copa America final. Both teams have enjoyed long unbeaten runs up to this stage (Brazil 13 games, Argentina 19 games). Brazil can count on home advantage to give them an extra boost in this game. For Argentina, the motivation comes from the long wait to win a major international trophy (since 1999). We expect a tough match with a cautious start from both sides, so the second half is likely to see the most goals. Messi is a likely scorer based on his form and important role in the Argentina team.
Main tip: Most Goals 2nd Half (go to tip details)
Find plenty of the best football tips for today on our page for free to boost your winnings.
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬
Head-to-Head stats Argentina vs Brazil
Considering the last 23 meetings between these teams:
- Brazil have 12 wins. Argentina have 7 wins. 4 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.70 goals per match
- The last time they met Argentina won 1-0
Latest results Argentina
- Unbeaten in their last 19 matches. Won 11 Drawn 8
- 10 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 with Colombia in their last match
Latest results Brazil
- Unbeaten in their last 13 matches. Won 12 Drawn 1
- 9 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- They beat Peru 1-0 in their last match
Path to Copa America 2021 Final
Argentina: Group B, rank 1st – 4 matches – 3 wins – 1 draw – 0 losses – 10 points
Quarter-final: Argentina 3-0 Ecuador
Semi-final: Argentina 1-1 Colombia (Penalties 3-2)
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-D
Brazil: Group B, rank 1st – 4 matches – 3 wins – 1 draw – 0 losses – 10 points
Quarter-finals: Brazil 1-0 Chile
Semi-final: Brazil 1-0 Peru
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-D-W-W
Possible squad Argentina
Argentina: Martinez; Molina, Pezzella, Otamendi, Tagliafico; De Paul, Rodriguez, Lo Celso; Messi, Martinez, Gonzalez
Coach: Lionel Scaloni
Possible squad Brazil
Brazil: Ederson; Danilo, Marquinhos, Silva, Lodi; Casemiro, Fred; Everton, Paqueta, Neymar; Richarlison
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Most Goals 2nd Half
Odibets offers the best odds for the bet “Most Goals 2nd Half”
The odd of 2.20 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 44% chance that there will be more goals in the second half of this match.
Odds comparison for Most Goals 2nd Half
Odibets – odd 2.20
BetFox – odd 2.17
MyBet – odd 2.14
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Read our review of the best betting sites in Kenya to discover the offers and promotions from leading bookmakers.
2) Bet on Messi to Score Anytime
- Messi is the leading scorer of the tournament with 4 goals
- Messi scored the lone goal last time the two teams met
Odds for this bet
Betway has competitive odds for “Messi to Score Anytime”
The odd of 3.32 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 30% chance that Lionel Messi of Argentina will score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Messi to Score Anytime
Betway – odd 3.32
Helabet – odd 3.15
Betmojo – odd 3.05
Betway Nigeria is offering a welcome bonus of 100% match up to ₦100,000 for new customers.