Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid 03.02.2022
After knocking Barcelona out of the Copa Del Rey in the Round of 16, Athletic Bilbao face another La Liga giant Real Madrid in this quarter final match.
League leaders Real Madrid are looking to add another domestic trophy this season after winning the Spanish Supercup last year.
Given the nature of the Copa Del Rey, we expect both teams to go attacking and there is likely to be goals from both sides.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
100% up to ₦ 48,000 in 🇳🇬
100% up to GHS 700 in 🇬🇭
Enjoy big winnings with our free Copa Del Rey betting tips.
Head-to-Head stats Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid
These teams have met 52 times:
- Bilbao have 9 wins, Madrid have 36 wins, while 7 games were drawn
- These games produced an average of 3.12 goals per match
- In their last meeting, Real Madrid won 2-0
Latest results Athletic Bilbao
- 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.00 goals per match
- They beat Rayo Vallecano 1-0 in their last match
Latest results Real Madrid
- Unbeaten in the last 6 matches (3 wins and 3 draws)
- 10 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They drew 2-2 with Elche in their last match
Path To Copa Del Rey 1/4 Final
Round of 32: Athletic Bilbao 2-0 Mancha
Round of 16: Athletic Bilbao 3-2 Barcelona (AET)
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-L-W-D
Round of 32: Real Madrid 3-1 Alcoyano
Round of 16: Real Madrid 2-1 Elche (AET)
Form Guide (most recent first): D-D-W-D-W
Possible squad Athletic Bilbao
Athletic Bilbao: Simon; Lekue, Vivian, Martinez, Balenziaga; Berenguer, Zarraga, Garcia, Serrano; Garcia, Williams
Out: Muniain (COVID-19), Sancet (Knee), Vencedor (Hamstring), Villalibre (Hamstring)
Coach: Marcelino García Toral
Possible squad Real Madrid
Real Madrid: Courtois; Vazquez, Militao, Alaba, Mendy; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos, Hazard; Jovic, Vinicius Jr.
Out: Benzema (Hamstring), Vallejo (Muscle), Asensio (Muscle), Diaz (Hamstring), Arribas (COVID-19)
Coach: Carlo Anchelotti
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Cyberbet offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.75 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% chance that both teams will score in this match
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Cyberbet – odd 1.75
Betway – odd 1.73
Accessbet – odd 1.72
Read our Cyberbet review to discover great offers from the bookmaker.
2) Bet on Real Madrid Win (Draw No Bet)
- Madrid are unbeaten in their last 6 games (3 wins, 3 draws)
- Bilbao have won 1 and lost 4 of the last 5 H2H games against Madrid
Odds for this bet
Melbet offers competitive odds for “Real Madrid Win (Draw No Bet)”
The odd of 1.57 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 64% chance that Real Madrid will win this game, but the bet is void in case of a draw.
Odds comparisons for Real Madrid Win (DNB)
Melbet – odd 1.57
1xbet – odd 1.55
Mybet.africa – odd 1.53
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
Find more Draw No Bet predictions on our page for free.