Corinthians vs Sao Paulo 01.07.2021
Corinthians have had mixed results to start the season and as a result, they are right in the middle of the pack, sitting in 11th place on the log.
Sao Paulo, on the other hand, have had a rather slow start to the season. A 1-1 draw away at midtablers Ceara in the last match left them winless in their 7 games this season and they are sucked into the relegation zone in this early part of the season.
Corinthians will be looking to move up the top half of the table and we feel they have what it takes to get something from this game. We are therefore backing them to win on the double chance.
Main tip: DC Corinthians/Draw (go to tip details)
Check out our Copa America betting predictions covering all upcoming knockout matches in this tournament.
Available for all new customers in Nigeria 🇳🇬
Head-to-Head stats Corinthians vs Sao Paulo
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 17 matches between these teams:
- Corinthians have 6 wins. Sao Paulo’s 8 wins. 3 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.29 goals per match
- The last time they met Sao Paulo won 1-0
Latest results Corinthians
- Only lost 1 game in their last 5
- 12 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- They drew 0-0 with Fluminense in their last match
Latest results Sao Paulo
- Winless in the 7 matches to start the season
- 9 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- Drew 1-1 with Ceara in their last match
Brazil Serie A Standings and latest results
Corinthians: rank 11th – 7 matches – 2 wins – 3 draws – 2 losses – 9 points
Form Guide: D-W-D-L-D
Sao Paulo: rank 17th – 7 matches – 0 wins – 4 draws – 3 losses – 4 points
Form Guide: D-D-L-D-L
Possible squad Corinthians
Corinthians: Cassio; Méndez, Jemerson, Carlos, Santos; Ramiro, Cantillo; Roni, Cazares, Otero; Alves
Possible squad Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo: Volpi; Vinícius, Alves, Arboleda, Costa; Tchê Tchê, D. Alves, Santos, Welington; Luciano, Pablo
Coach: Hernán Crespo
We have free betting predictions today for football matches across the world’s leagues and competitions.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Double Chance Corinthians/Draw
Odibets offers the best odds for the bet “Double Chance Corinthians/Draw”
The odd of 1.56 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 64% chance that Corinthians will win or draw the game
Odds comparison for DC Corinthians/Draw
Odibets – odd 1.56
Betway- odd 1.53
Betwinner – odd 1.51
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Take a look at more double chance predictions from different competitions and stand by to cash in BIG!
2) Bet on Over 4.5 Sao Paulo Corners
- Palmeiras have won all the last 5 H2H matches
- Bragantino have managed only 2 goals in 5 matches against Palmeiras
Odds for this bet
Booster99 offers competitive odds for “Over 4.5 Sao Paulo Corners”
The odd of 1.51 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 66% chance that Sao Paulo will win 5 or more corners in the game
Odds comparisons for Over 4.5 Sao Paulo Corners
Booster99 – odd 1.51
WSB Kenya – odd 1.50
Helabet – odd 1.49
Check out other Corner betting tips today for more winnings.