Everton vs Manchester United 07.11.2020
These teams are both coming off from losing their last league matches. Manchester United lost to Arsenal 0-1, from the penalty spot and Everton lost away to Newcastle 2-1. Manchester United aren’t fairing well in the UCL campaign as their latest match they lost to Turkish team Basaksehir 2-1. It is going to be a tight and tactical clash as both teams are looking for reasons to make their fans happy and that is a win. Everton is on better form than Manchester United, however, their main man Richarlison is still on suspension and we forecast that both teams will score and the total goals scored will be under 3.5.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Everton vs Manchester United
We look at the last 46 matches between these teams
- Manchester United won 27 matches. Everton won 7 matches and 12 matches ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.70 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 in their last meeting
Our page offers Premier League predictions for free. Best place to have accurate predictions.
Latest results Everton
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 11 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match
- Lost 2-1 to Newcastle in their last game
Latest results Manchester United
- In their last 5 matches, they have 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses.
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- Lost their last match against Basaksehir on a scoreline of 2-1.
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
Everton: rank 4th– 7 matches – 4 wins – 1 draw – 2 losses – 13 points
Form Guide: L-L-D-W-W
Manchester United: rank 15th – 6 matches – 2 wins – 1 draw – 3 loss – 7 points
Form Guide: L-D-W-L-W
Possible squad Everton
Everton: Pickford; Godfrey; Mina, Keane, Digne; Doucoure, Allan, Sigurdsson; Rodriguez, Calvert-Lewin, Iwobi
Out: Richarlison (Red), Coleman (Hamstring), Holgate (Shin), Gbamin (Muscle)
Doubtful: Godfrey (Hamstring), Gomes (Foot), Rodriguez (Muscle)
Coach: Carlo Ancelotti
Possible squad Manchester United
Manchester United: De Gea; Shaw, Maguire, Nilsson-Lindelof, Wan-Bissaka; Pogba, McTominay, Fred; Fernandes; Greenwood, Rashford
Out: Telles (Covid), Bertrand (Knock), Jones (Knock)
Doubtful: Lingard (Knock)
Coach: Ole Gunnar Solskjær
Increase your chance of winning with our free betting tips, which have been analyzed and are highly successful.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Pinnacle offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.65 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% that both teams will score in this game
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Pinnacle- odd 1.65
Bet365 – odd 1.61
Betway – odd 1.60
Read more about betting sites in Kenya and learn more about their betting offers and promotions
2) Bet on Under 3.5 Goals
- In the last 4 direct encounters, the average goals scored of 2.6
- Manchester United has 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- Everton has 11 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match
Odds for this bet
Betway offers the best odds for “Under 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.45 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 69% that not more than 3 goals will be scored in this game
Odds comparisons for Under 3.5 Goals
Betway – odd 1.45
Bet365- odd 1.44
Betfair – odd 1.36
Betway Kenya is offering a Welcome Bonus of 50% up to KES 5,000 when you sign up.