FC Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao 23.06.2020
Barcelona were disappointed to drop 2 points at this crucial stage in the league when they drew 0-0 away to Sevilla in their last game. The draw saw Barca displaced from the top of La Liga table by arch rivals Real Madrid on the same number of points but with a better head-to-head. Barcelona have to keep winning and will have to work hard against a fairly decent Athletic Bilbao. The visitors beat Barcelona with two narrow 1-0 wins in their last two meetings. Nevertheless, Barcelona have won 9 and drawn 1 of their last 10 home games and should be able to get a win in this game.
Main tip: FC Barcelona Win (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats FC Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 55 matches between these teams:
- Barcelona dominate with 35 wins against Athletic Bilbao’s 8 wins. 12 matches ended in a draw.
- These games ended with an average of 2.95 goals per Match.
- Bilbao won narrowly 1-0 when they hosted Barcelona last time they met.
Latest results FC Barcelona
- 3 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in the last 6 games.
- 7 wins in the last 7 home games.
- 4 clean sheets in the last 4 league games.
Latest results Athletic Bilbao
- Recent form similar to the opponent. 3 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in the last 6 games.
- Poor away form. 3 losses, 2 draws, and 1 win.
- Only 1 clean sheet in the last 5 games.
Table and latest results
FC Barcelona: rank 2nd – 30 matches – 20 wins – 5 draws – 5 losses – 65 points
Form Guide: D-W-W-W-L
Athletic Bilbao: rank 9th – 30 matches – 10 wins – 12 draws – 8 loss – 42 points
Form Guide: W-D-D-W-W
Get more free betting tips on our page for games in the top European leagues. This is a great chance to increase your winnings.
Possible squad FC Barcelona
FC Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Alba, Lenglet, Pique, Semedo; Busquets, Rakitic, Vidal; Braithwaite, Suarez, Messi.
Out: Dembele (Thigh Injury), Roberto (Ribs Injury), de Jong (Calf Injury).
Coach: Quique Setien
Possible squad Athletic Bilbao
Athletic Bilbao: Simon; Berchiche, Nunez, Martinez, Capa; Garcia D, Lopez, Cordoba, Muniain, Williams; Garcia.
Coach: Gaizka Garitano
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on FC Barcelona Win
1xBet offers the best odds for the bet “FC Barcelona Win”
The odd of 1.40 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% that Barcelona will win this game.
Odds comparison for FC Barcelona Win
1xBet – odd 1.40
Betway – odd 1.38
Bet365 – odd 1.36
Great offer! Open an account with 1xBet Kenya and get a 200% bonus on your first deposit up to Kes 10,000.
2) Bet on Goal Under 2.5
- Barcelona’s 5 out of the last 6 games have ended with under 2.5 goals.
- The last 6 meetings between the two sides all finished with under 2.5 goals.
- Barcelona have not conceded in their last 4 games.
- Athletic Bilbao have conceded an average of 1 goal per match in their last 4 games.
Odds for this bet
Pinnacle offers the best odds for “Goal Under 2.5”
The odd of 2.47 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 40% that the game will have less than 3 goals in total.
Odds comparisons for Goal Under 2.5
Pinnacle – odd 2.47
1xBet – odd 2.45
Bet9ja – odd 2.38