Costa Rica vs Canada 26.07.2021
Having breezed through the group stage with three straight wins, Costa Rica have been one of the most impressive sides at this year’s Gold Cup. They will hope to take that momentum into the play-off when they face Canada on Monday.
Meanwhile, given how they have performed in the group phase, earning six points from three matches, Canada are not pushovers in this competition.
While we expect Canada to, based on their current form, put up a stern fight in this tie, we are backing Costa Rica to win either the first or second half of this match.
Main tip: Costa Rica to Win Either Half (go to tip details)
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Our page provides the latest and the best football tips for today at no cost
Head-to-Head stats Costa Rica vs Canada
Considering the last 7 meetings between these two teams:
- Costa Rica won 2, Canada won 1 and four matches ended in a draw
- These games produced an average of 1.86 goals per match
- The meeting between both sides ended 1-1
Latest results Costa Rica
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals were scored in the last 5 games, an average of 1.60 goals per match
- They beat Jamaica 1-0 in their last match
Latest results Canada
- Canada earned 4 wins and 1 loss their last 5 matches
- 12 goals scored, an average of 2.40 goals per match
- In their last outing, they lost 1-0 to USA
CONCACAF Gold Cup Group C Final Standings and Latest Results
Costa Rica: rank 1st – 3 matches – 3 wins – 0 draw – 0 loss – 9 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-L-W
CONCACAF Gold Cup Group B Final Standings and Latest Results
Canada: rank 2nd – 3 matches – 2 wins – 0 draw – 1 loss – 6 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-W-W-W
Possible squad Costa Rica
Costa Rica: Navas; Spence, Manley, Calvo, Oviedo; Campbell, Cruz, Ruiz, Sequeira; Venegas, Forbes
Coach: Rónald González Brenes
Possible squad Canada
Canada: Crepeau; Johnston, Vitoria, Miller; Laryea, Osorio, Kaye, Eustaquio, Buchanan; Hoillet, Larin
Coach: John Herdman
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Costa Rica to Win Either Half
Odibets offer competitive odds for the bet “Costa Rica to Win Either Half”
The odd of 1.75 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% chance that Costa Rica will win either the first half or second half of this match
Odds comparison for Costa Rica to Win Either Half
Odibets- odd 1.75
22Bet – odd 1.71
Betway – odd 1.69
Enjoy exciting offers by having a look at the best betting sites in Ghana.
2) Bet on Both Teams To Score
- 4 of their last 7 meetings produced goals from both sides
- Both sides are on a good run of form with 4 wins from their last 5 games
Odds for this bet
22bet offers the best odds for “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 2.10 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 48% that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams To Score
22bet – odd 2.10
Betfox- odd 1.95
Betmojo – odd 1.92
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿 🇺🇬
Check out other BTTS predictions.