Huddersfield vs Nottingham Forest 29.05.2022
It will be yet another instalment of the most expensive football match this weekend as Huddersfield and Nottingham Forest trade tackles for the final place in the Premier League ahead of next season.
Aside from the promotion ticket that is up for grab, the winner of this match will also see their bank balance bolstered by a staggering £1 million.
With all that is at stake, we expect a closely fought match with little or no chances created.
Main tip: Under 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Huddersfield vs Nottingham Forest
Considering their last 27 meetings
- Huddersfield has won 11. Nottingham Forest has won 11. While 5 matches ended with a draw.
- These matches produced an average of just 2.67 goals per match
- Their last meeting ended in a 2-1 in favour of Nottingham Forest
Latest results Huddersfield
- 4 wins, and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.6 goals per match
- They won 1- 0 against Luton Town in their last match.
Latest results Nottingham
- 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 10 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.0 goals per game
- They drew 2-2 against Sheffield United in their last match
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Championship Table Standings and Latest Results
Huddersfield: rank 3rd – 46 matches – 23 wins – 13 draws – 10 losses – 82 points
Play-off semi-final: Huddersfield 2-1 Luton (Agg)
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-W-W-W
Nottingham: rank 4th – 46 matches – 23 wins – 11 draws – 12 losses – 80 points
Play-off semi-final: Nottingham 3-3 Sheffield United PEN (3-2) Agg
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-D-L-W
Possible squad Huddersfield
Huddersfield: Nicholls; Hogg, Colwin, Lee; Russell, Pipa, Holmes, O’ Brien, Toffolo; Ward, Sinami
Coach: Carlos Corberan
Possible squad Nottingham
Nottingham: Samba; Cook, Mckenna, Worrall; Spence, Yates, Garner, Colback; Zinckernagel, Surridge, Johnson
Coach: Steve Cooper
If you have a dismal prediction record, our team of experts at Betting Tips Africa is here to provide you with straight win predictions for today and beyond!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
1957Bet offers the best odds for the bet “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.57 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 64% chance that this match will have less than 3 total goals.
Odds for Under 2.5 Goals
1957Bet- odd 1.57
Betboro – odd 1.55
+ Casino Bonus for 1st, 2nd & 3rd deposit up to GHS 1,000
Available in 🇬🇭
Use the 1957Bet Ghana betting site bet builder for promising profit-earning strategies.
2) Bet on 1st Half Draw
- Huddersfield’s last match ended all square in the first half
- Three of Nottingham’s last 5 matches ended with a first-half draw
1xbet offers competitive odds for the bet “1st Half Draw”
The odd of 2.04 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 49% chance that the first half will end in a draw.
Odds comparison for 1st Half Draw
1xbet – odd 2.04
Odibets – odd 2.00
We have more of our windrawwin betting tips available for free from our site.