Inter Milan vs SSC Napoli 28.07.2020
Juventus have been confirmed champions but second place is still up for grabs among three teams. Inter occupy 2nd place one point ahead of both Atalanta and Lazio with two games to go. They have to win their remaining games in order to be sure of finishing as 1st runners-up. Going by their good recent form, a win is achievable against a Napoli side that are not doing so bad either. Napoli have managed 2 wins and 2 draws in the last 5 games. This leaves them 7th, one point behind AC Milan in the last European slot. Napoli may be motiavted to go for the win but breaking Inter’s 14-game unbeaten home record is not easy. Recent form points to an Inter Milan win with both teams on the score sheet.
Main tip: DNB Inter Milan (go to tip details)
Looking for the best football tips for today? Try our page and see how our betting tips can help you win bigger returns. Our experts have the highest success rates and their tips are available for free.
Head-to-Head stats Inter Milan vs SSC Napoli
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 33 matches between these teams:
- Inter won 10 direct matches. Napoli won 14 matches. 9 matches ended in a draw.
- On average in direct matches both teams scored 2.27 goals per Match.
- The last meeting ended in a 1-1 draw.
Latest results Inter Milan
- Unbeaten in the last 6 games. 3 wins and 3 draws.
- They have scored 14 goals in the last 6 matches. Average 2.33 goals per match.
- Walloped Genoa 3-0 in their last game.
Latest results SSC Napoli
- 3 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in the last 6 games.
- 10 goals scored in 6 games. Average 1.67 goals per game.
- Won their last game 2-0 against Sassuolo.
Table and latest results
Inter Milan: rank 2nd – 36 matches – 22 wins – 10 draws – 4 losses – 76 points
Form Guide: W-D-D-W-W
SSC Napoli: rank 7th – 36 matches – 17 wins – 8 draws – 11 losses – 59 points
Form Guide: W-L-W-D-D
Our page has reviewed the leading betting sites in Ghana based on a range of measures including customer offers, quality of service, and odds. This makes it easier for you to select your bookmaker.
Possible squad Inter Milan
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Skriniar, Ranocchia, Godin; Biraghi, Moses, Ramsey, Brozovic; Lukaku, Eriksen, Martinez
Out: Gagliardini (suspension), Vecino (Knee), Sensi (Muscle)
Coach: Antonio Conte
Possible squad SSC Napoli
SSC Napoli: Ospina; Manolas, Koulibaly, Hysaj, Di Lorenzo; Zielinski, Lobotka, Ruiz Peña; Insigne, Milik, Maria
Out: Llorente (muscle)
Coach: Gennaro Gattuso
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DNB Inter Milan
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “DNB Inter Milan”
The odd of 1.52 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 66% that Inter Milan will win the game.
Odds comparison for DNB Inter Milan
Betway – odd 1.52
22Bet – odd 1.50
Bet9ja – odd 1.50
Betway Kenya is huge favorite with betting fans in the country. This is mainly due to their high odds and wide range of customer offers. For example, new customers get an instant 50% Welcome Bonus up to KES 5,000 when they sign up.
2) Bet on Goal Over 2.5
- 4 of the last 5 Inter Milan games have produced over 2.5 goals
- 3 of Napoli’s last 5 games have ended with over 2.5 goals.
- Inter Milan have scored 14 goals in the last 6 matches. Average 2.33 goals per match.
- Napoli have 10 goals scored in 6 games. Average 1.67 goals per game.
Odds for this bet
1xBet has the best odds for “Goal Over 2.5″
The odd of 1.78 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% that there will be at least 3 goals scored in this game.
Odds comparisons for Goal Over 2.5
1xBet – odd 1.78
Pinnacle – odd 1.75
Betway – odd 1.73