Juventus vs AS Roma 01.08.2020
Juventus were crowned Serie A Champions with two games to spare. This may have been the reason why they relaxed in their last game and got beaten 2-0 by 13th-placed Cagliari. Their opponents are the form team of the league. AS Roma have won 6 and drawn 1 of their last 7 games. They have also been scoring plenty of goals with an average of 3.00 goals per match over the last six games. Games between these two teams are never short of goals. Going by their respective front lines, we expect both teams to score in this match with AS Roma maintaining their unbeaten record.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Even as the national leagues wind up in Europe, we still have the UEFA Champions league action coming up. You can get free Champions League betting tips on our page and continue winning on your bets.
Head-to-Head stats Juventus vs AS Roma
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 47 matches between these teams:
- Juventus won 25 direct matches. AS Roma won 10 matches. 12 matches ended in a draw.
- On average in direct matches both teams scored 2.64 goals per Match.
- The last meeting ended in a 3-1 win for Juventus.
Latest results Juventus
- 2 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses in the last 6 games.
- They have scored 10 goals in the last 6 matches. Average 1.67 goals per match.
- Lost 2-0 to Cagliari in their last match.
Latest results AS Roma
- Unbeaten in the last 7 games. 6 wins and 1 draw.
- Very prolific with 18 goals scored in the last 6 matches. Average 3.00 goals per match.
- Earned a thrilling 3-2 win over Torino in the last game.
Table and latest results
Juventus: rank 1st – 37 matches – 26 wins – 5 draws – 6 losses – 83 points
Form Guide: L-W-L-W-D
AS Roma: rank 5th – 37 matches – 20 wins – 7 draws – 10 losses – 67 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-D-W
The Europa League is offering some exciting upcoming games. We are ready with our Europa League betting tips to help you make winning bets. Our team of experts has done the analysis for you for free.
Possible squad Juventus
Juventus: Szczesny; Danilo, Rugani, Bonucci, Sandro; Matuidi, Pjanic, Ramsey, Cuadrado, Higuain, Ronaldo
Out: de Ligt (Muscle), Dybala (Muscle), Costa (Strain), De Sciglio (Thigh), Khedira (muscle)
Coach: Maurizio Sarri
Possible squad AS Roma
AS Roma: Sabata; Smalling, Kolarov, Mancini; Peres, Diawara, Veretout, Spinazzola; Mkhitaryan, Zaniolo; Dzeko
Out: Pellegrini (Nose surgery), Ünder (Overload), Ibañez (Muscle), Mirante (Ankle), Santon (Muscle), Jesus (Thigh)
Coach: Paulo Fonseca
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.60 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that both teams will score in the match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Betway – odd 1.60
22Bet – odd 1.58
Bet9ja- odd 1.55
www.betway.com.gh is considered one of the best betting sites in Ghana. They have competitive odds for all games, multiple payment options, and a Welcome Bonus of 50% up to 200 GHS if you sign up with them.
2) Bet on DC AS Roma or Draw
- AS Roma are unbeaten in the last 7 games. 6 wins and 1 draw.
- They have scored 18 goals in the last 6 matches. Average 3.00 goals per match.
Odds for this bet
22Bet have the best odds for “DC AS Roma or Draw”
The odd of 1.95 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% that AS Roma will win or draw the game.
Odds comparisons for DC AS Roma or Draw
22Bet- odd 1.95
Blackbet – odd 1.90
Betway – odd 1.87
In addition to free betting tips, we also analyze for you the bookies. Read about betting sites in Kenya and know who are the best bookmakers in the country. This will help you in selecting the right bookmaker for your bets.