Juventus Turin vs Atalanta Bergamo 11.07.2020
Juventus and Atalanta are both in excellent form and have been picking wins both home and away in recent games. The two teams have also been scoring goals (both average 2.50 goals scored per game) and getting involved in some high-scoring matches. Juventus are 1st in the league with 75 points, 7 more than second placed Lazio. Atalanta are 3rd on 66 points and just 2 points above Inter Milan on 4th. Both teams will be highly motivated to go for the win in this game and this may cause the game to open up. Whenever these two teams are involved, most of the goals come in the second half. This is expected to the case in this match and our experts feel the second half will see at least two goals scored.
Main tip: 2nd half Goal Over 1.5 (go to tip details)
Our page provides the best football tips for today for free. You will find form analysis, head-to-head stats, and the best available odds from various bookies.
Head-to-Head stats Juventus Turin vs Atalanta Bergamo
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 39 matches between these teams:
- Juventus won 28 direct matches. Atalanta won 4 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw.
- On average these games produced 3.10 goals per game.
- Juventus won the first leg 3-1 away.
Latest results Juventus Turin
- 4 wins in the last 5 games. 1 loss.
- 15 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 2.50 goals per match.
- Unbeaten run of 8 games ended in last game’s 4-2 loss to AC Milan.
Latest results Atalanta Bergamo
- 13 consecutive wins in the last 13 games.
- 15 goals scored in the last 6 matches. Average 2.50 goals per game.
- Clean sheets in the last 3 games.
- Won last game at home 2-0 against Sampdoria.
Table and latest results
Juventus Turin: rank 1st – 31 matches – 24 wins – 3 draws – 4 losses – 75 points
Form Guide: L-W-W-W-W-W
Atalanta Bergamo: rank 3rd – 31 matches – 20 wins – 6 draws – 5 losses – 66 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-W
Possible squad Juventus Turin
Juventus Turin: Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, Rugani, Cuadrado; Bentancur, Pjanic, Rabiot; Ronaldo, Higuain, Bernardeschi
Out: De Sciglio (Thigh injury), Khedira (Physical discomfort), Demiral (Knee injury)
Coach: Maurizio Sarri
Possible squad Atalanta Bergamo
Atalanta: Gollini; Toloi, Caldara, Djimsiti, Hateboer; Pasalic, Gomez, Freuler; Gosens, Zapata, Ilicic
Out: Palomino (suspension)
Coach: Gian Piero Gasperini
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on 2nd half Goal Over 1.5
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “2nd half Goal Over 1.5”
The odd of 1.80 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% that we will have 2 or more goals scored in the second half of the game.
Odds comparison for 2nd half Goal Over 1.5
Betway – odd 1.80
Bet365 – odd 1.79
1xBet – odd 1.78
Kenyan fans can find the best odds at Betway Kenya. There is a welcome bonus of 50% up to KES 5,000 to get you started and help you place high stakes for big wins.
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- Each team has scored 15 goals in the last 6 matches. Average 2.50 goals per match.
- For Juventus, last three games had both teams scoring.
- For Atalanta, 5 of the last 8 games had both teams scoring.
Odds for this bet
Bet365 offers the best odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.53 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 65% that both teams will score in the game.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
Bet365 – odd 1.53
Bet9ja – odd 1.50
Betway – odd 1.49
We also conduct an evaluation of bookmakers in order to help our fans find the best sites for betting. Read our review of the best betting sites in Ghana and unlock lots of exciting offers and opportunities.