Juventus Turino vs Torino FC 04.07.2020
Juventus have no problem scoring goals and winning games with Ronaldo and Dyabala enjoying good form in recent games. This has enabled them to win five consecutive league games to maintain their position at the top of Serie A. However, with Lazio only 4 points behind in second place, Juventus cannot afford to slip up yet only 9 matches remain. For Torino, this difficult game comes following two back-to-back losses and is likely to be another loss. They have only 1 win in 5 league games and average only 1.00 goal per game over the last 6 games. Our analysis indicates a comfortable win for Juventus.
Main tip: HC -1 Juventus Win (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Juventus vs Torino FC
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 27 matches between these teams:
- Juventus dominate with 20 wins to Torino’s 1 win. 6 matches ended in a draw.
- Games involving both teams average 2.44 goals per Match.
- Torino have not beaten Juventus in 8 games.
- Juve won the last meeting 1-0.
Latest results Juventus
- Unbeaten in 6 games. 4 wins and 2 draws.
- 5 consecutive wins in the league.
- 9 goals scored in the last 3 games. Only 1 conceded.
- Won 3-1 away to Genoa in the last game.
Latest results Torino FC
- Only 1 win in the last 12 games.
- Last 5 league matches ended in 3 losses, 1 win and 1 draw.
- 6 goals conceded in the last 2 games. 3 scored.
- Lost their last game 2-1 at home to Lazio.
Table and latest results
Juventus: rank 1st – 29 matches – 23 wins – 3 draws – 3 losses – 72 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-W
Torino FC: rank 14th – 29 matches – 9 wins – 4 draws – 16 loss – 86 points
Form Guide: L-L-W-D-L
There are plenty of exciting games coming up in the big European leagues. Find the best football tips for today on our page to increase your chances of winning big.
Possible squad Juventus
Juventus: Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Bonucci, Matuidi; Pjanic, Rabiot, Bentancur; Bernardeschi, Dybala, Ronaldo.
Out: De Sciglio (Thigh injury), Sandro (Sprained knee), Khedira (muscle), Chiellini (muscle)
Doubtful: Demiral (Knee injury)
Coach: Maurizio Sarri
Possible squad Torino FC
Torino FC: Sirigu; Bremer, N’Koulou, Izzo; Ansaldi, Meite, Rincon, Lukic, De Silvestri, Verdi, Belotti
Out: Baselli (Sprained knee)
Coach: Moreno Longo
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on HC -1 Juventus Win
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “HC -1 Juventus Win”
The odd of 1.90 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 53% that Juventus will win by a margin of at least 2 goals.
Odds comparison for HC -1 Juventus Win
Bet365 – odd 1.90
Betway – 1.89
1xBet – 1.88
Are you in Ghana? have a look at our evaluation of betting sites in Ghana. You will discover a range of attractive offers from the leading bookies in the country.
2) Bet on 2nd Half Over 1.5
- Juventus have scored 7 second-half goals in the last 2 games.
- Torino’s last two matches had an average of 3 second-half goals per match.
Odds for this bet
Betway offers the best odds for “2nd Half Goal Over 1.5”
The odd of 1.95 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% that the second half of the game will see at least 2 goals.
Odds comparisons for 2nd Half Goal Over 1.5
Betway – odd 1.95
Bet365 – odd 1.90
Betway Kenya offers a welcome bonus of 50% up to KES 5,000. They also have some of the highest odds for all games. Try them today.