Atletico Madrid vs FC Barcelona 21.11.2020
Atletico Madrid will lock horns with Barcelona at the Wanda Metropolitano, in one of the biggest La Liga matchday 10 games.
Atletico are the form team going into this fixture with 4 wins on the bounce-plundering 11 goals and letting in a miserly solitary goal in those games. Their imperious form has them sitting in 3rd position on the log, 3 points off the pace.
Barcelona, on the other hand, saw off Real Betis 5-2 to end their 4-game winless streak in the La Liga. Talismanic Messi came off the bench to score two and set up another.
From all indications, this encounter will be goal-laden given the goal-scoring prowess of Atletico Madrid which has coincided with the return of Messi to goalscoring form.
Going by the form of both sides, goals will not be hard to come by.
Main tip: Over 2.5 goals (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Let us boost your winnings with the best football tips for today on our page in different top leagues.
Head-to-Head stats Atletico Madrid vs FC Barcelona
Summary of the last 5 games between this pair:
- Barcelona has 2 wins; Atletico won one with two ending all square in their last 5 meetings
- There have been two draws in their last 5 meetings
- Their last encounter ended in a 2-2 draw
- There has been an average of 2.8 goals in their last 5 encounters
Latest results Atletico Madrid
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- The last 10 matches involving Atletico Madrid have seen 29 goals, giving an average of 2.90 per game
- Trounced high flying Cadiz 4-0 in their last game before the international break.
Latest results FC Barcelona
- 3 wins and 1 draw and 1 loss in their last 5 games
- There have been 34 goals in their last 10 games, with an average of 3.4 goals
- Barcelona beat Real Betis 5-2 in their last game
La Liga Table Standings and Latest Results
Atletico Madrid: rank 3rd – 7 matches – 5 wins – 2 draws – 0 losses – 17 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-D
FC Barcelona: rank 8th – 7 matches – 3 wins – 2 draw – 2 losses – 11 points
Form Guide: W-D-L-L-D
Possible squad Atletico Madrid
Atletico Madrid:Oblak; Lodi, Giménez, Savic, Trippier, Koke, Ñíguez, Torreira, Correa; Suarez, Félix
Out: Ferreira-Carrasco (Muscle), Costa (Hamstring), Vrsaljko (Muscle), Vitolo (Muscle)
Coach: Diego Simeone
Possible squad FC Barcelona
FC Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Dest, Pique, Lengelet, Alba, Busquets, Pjanic, Pedri, Messi, Trincao, Griezmann
Out: Fati (Knee) Araujo (Thigh), Coutinho (Hamstring), Umtiti (Knee)
Coach: Ronald Koeman
We have all your La Liga predictions right here for free. We have a reputation for our high rate of winning tips from our experts
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Over 2.5 goals
- Atletico have recorded over 2 goals in 5 of their last 10 matches
- Barcelona have seen 3 of their last 5 matches end with over 2.5 goals
1Xbet offers the best odds for the bet “Over 2.5 goals”
The odds of 2.09 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 48 % chance that there will be at least 3 goals in this match.
Odds comparison for Over 2.5 goals”
1xBet – odd 2.09
Bet365 – odd 2.00
2) Bet on Both Team to Score
- BTTS in 3 of their last 5 matches between these two
- Atletico Madrid have scored in 5 of their last 6 matches
- Barcelona have scored at least a goal in their last 5 games
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for the bet “Both Team to Score”
The odd of 1.82 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% chance that both teams will find the back of the net.
Odds comparisons for Both Team to Score
1xBet – odd 1.82
Betway – odd 1.77
Bet9ja – odd 1.74
Bet365 – odd 1.75
Our reviews of betting sites in Ghana can help you make the right choices when looking for a bookmaker in Ghana.