Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal 29.08.2021
Atletico Madrid is expecting the return of Luis Suarez after being rested over the weekend. They already have a good record of being undefeated by Villarreal on home grounds. Atletico is very compact on playing ground especially in their backline which can be a challenging moment for Villarreal forwards.
Meanwhile, Villarreal has been goalless for two consecutive matches since opening the new season raising alarms to their coach, Vicente Moreno. It’s doom and gloom for them. The best they can hope for is to escape with a point.
Main tip: Under 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
You will find La Liga betting tips here covering all the top matches from this game week
Head-to-Head stats Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal
We look at the last 38 matches between these teams:
- Atletico had 15 wins, Villarreal had 13 wins and 10 ended with a draw.
- These matches had an average of 2.53 goals per match
- Atletico won 0-2 away in their last meetups
Latest results Atletico Madrid
- 3 wins and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 7 goals were scored in their last 6 matches. Average of 1.17 goals per match
- They beat Elche 1-0 in their league match.
Latest results Villarreal
- 3 draws and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.0 goals per match
- Drew 0-0 with Espanyol in their league match.
La Liga Table Standings and Latest Results
Atletico Madrid: rank 2nd – 2 match – 2 wins – 0 draw – 0 losses – 6 point
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-L-W-W
Villarreal: rank 15th – 2 match – 0 wins – 2 draws – 0 losses – 2 point
Form Guide (most recent first): L-D-D-D-D
Possible squad Atletico Madrid
Atletico Madrid: Oblak; Savić, Giménez, Kondogbia; Koke; Llorente, De Paul, Lemar, Ñíguez; Correa, Carrasco
Out: Hermoso (Straight red), Félix (Ankle), Paulo (Thigh), Monteiro (Sprained knee)
Coach: Diego Simeone
Possible squad Villarreal
Villarreal: Rulli; Foyth, Albiol, Mandi, Pedraza; Pino, Trigueros, Capoue, Moreno; Moreno, Dia
Coach: Vicente Moreno
Get all the best football predictions tomorrow from our home page
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
Betfox offers competitive odds for the bet “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.65 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% chance that total match goals to be 2 or less.
Odds comparison for Under 2.5 Goals
Betfox – odd 1.65
Premierbet – odd 1.59
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Find other more Under 2.5 Goals betting tips on our page
2) Bet on Atletico Win
- Atletico have had been undefeated for 6 consecutive recent meetups with Villarreal.
- On their home grounds, Atletico lost to Villarreal only once in recent 5 matches.
Odds for this bet
Odibets has the best odds for “Atletico Win”
The odd of 1.87 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 1.87% that Atletico will win this match
Odds comparisons for Atletico Win
Odibets – odd 1.87
Mybetafrica – odd 1.82
Betway – odd 1.82
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Find other 1×2 betting tips today on our page