Barcelona vs SD Eibar 29.12.2020
Barcelona are enduring a run of mixed results which leaves them behind the leading pack in La Liga. They are currently 5th on the table,8 points adrift of both Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid who are joint top with 29 points each.
After been pegged back by a stubborn Valencia side that ensured the points were shared last time out at the Camp Nou, They got back to winning ways by showing class on the road with a 3-0 win at Valladolid.
Eibar have their work cut out with only a win in the last five outings. They are short on confidence and Barcelona are primed to heap more misery on them. Having said that, Barcelona have a tendency to make heavy weather of simple stuff, thus we will be erring on the side of caution.
We are therefore backing Barcelona to win or draw, with at least three total goals scored.
Main tip: DC Barca or Draw & Over 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Check out our La Liga betting tips for increased winnings
Head-to-Head stats Barcelona vs SD Eibar
Considering the last 12 meetings between these two teams:
- Barcelona have won 11 while Eibar have no win, with one game ending in a draw
- On average these matches scored 3.90 goals per game
- Barcelona whitewashed Eibar 5-0 in their last meeting
Latest results Barcelona
- Barcelona have 3 wins,1 draw and a loss in their last 5 league games
- 9 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 1.80 goals per game
- Defeated Valladolid 3-0 on the road in their last game
Latest results SD Eibar
- Only one win in the last 5 La Liga games(1w,2D,2L)
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 1.00 goals per game
- Lost 2-1 to Alaves in their last match
La Liga Table Standings and Latest Results
Barcelona: rank 5th – 14 matches – 7 wins – 3 draws – 4 losses – 24 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-W-W-L
SD Eibar: rank 17th – 15 matches – 3 wins – 6 draws – 6 losses – 15 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-L-W-D-D
Possible squad Barcelona
Barcelona: Ter Stergen, Mingueza, Araujo, Alba, Dest, Busquets,Coutinho, Pedri,Griezman, Braithwaite, Messi
Out: Sergi Roberto (Muscle), Pique (Unknown), Ansu Fati (Muscle)
Coach: Ronald Koeman
Possible squad SD Eibar
SD Eibar: Dmitrovic; Arbilla, Bigas, Burgos, Pozo; Gil, Exposito, Leon; Inui, Kike
Out: Burgos (Red Card), Enrich(Muscle), Oliveira (Hamstring), Correa (Muscle), Cubelo (Foot), Angel (Knee) Muto (Hamstring)
Coach: Jose Luis Mendilibar
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC Barca or Draw & Over 2.5 Goals
- Barcelona have won 3 of their last 5 La Liga games (3W,1D,1L)
- Four of Barcelona’s last 5 La Liga games have returned over 2.5 goals
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “DC Barca or Draw & Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.50 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% that Barcelona will win or draw the game with at least three total goals scored.
Odds comparison for DC Barca or Draw & Over 2.5 Goals
Betway – odd 1.50
Bet9ja – odd 1.40
Betking – odd 1.45
We have a comprehensive review of betting sites in Nigeria and scored them on various industry standards, including odds payout, bonuses, cash-out features and promotions.
2) Bet on Over 1.5 Goals HT
- Three of Barcelona’s last 5 La Liga games have returned over 1.5 at Half Time
Odds for this bet
Sportybet offers the best odds for “Over 1.5 Goals HT”
The odd of 2.10 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 48% that there will be at least two total goals scored in the first half.
Odds comparisons for Over 1.5 Goals HT
Sportybet – odd 2.10
Betway – odd 2.05
Bet9ja – odd 1.99