Barcelona vs Sevilla 05.02.2023
FC Barcelona continue to enjoy a winning streak in La Liga having lost only one match so far this season. They will be a comfortable match for Barcelona, playing at home at Camp Nou. For all we know, Xavi’s side could well be on their way to winning the championship.
It has not been the easiest of seasons, for Sevilla and they find themselves in the lower middle of the La Liga table. Their away performance has been quite average and although they won 3-0 in their last match against Elche they will not have an easy match when they travel to Camp Nou on Sunday night.
Over the last couple of matches, FC Barcelona have relied on their 4-3-3 formation to maintain and keep the ball in their half with most of the possession once they score. We can expect them to continue with this winning formula and take an easy win against Jorge Sampaoli’s side.
Main tip: Handicap -1 Barcelona Win (go to tip details)
Make the most of this week’s La Liga betting predictions from our team of experts.
Head-to-Head stats Barcelona vs Sevilla
Considering the last 53 meetings between these Teams:
- Barcelona have 34 wins, Sevilla have 9 wins, and 10 match ended in a draw
- On average these matches produced 1.16 goals average per match
- The last time they met, Barcelona won 0-3
Latest results Barcelona
- 4 wins, and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.20 goals per match
- They won 1-2 against Real Betis in their last match
Latest results Sevilla
- 3 wins, 1 draws, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.60 goals per match
- They won 3-0 at home against Elche in their last match
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
La Liga Standings and Latest Results
Barcelona: rank 1st – 19 matches – 16 wins – 2 draws – 1 losses – 50 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-D
Sevilla: rank 9th – 19 matches – 5 wins – 6 draws – 8 losses – 21 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-L-W-D
Possible squad Barcelona
Barcelona: ter Stegen; Koundé, Araújo, Christensen, Baldé; de Jong, Busquets, Pedri; Raphinha, Lewandowski, Gavi
Possible squad Sevilla
Sevilla: Bono; Navas, Badé, Rekik, Acuña; Torres, Fernando, Rakitić; Suso, En-Nesyri, Ocampos
Coach: Jorge Sampaoli
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Handicap -1 Barcelona Win
10Bet offers competitive odds for the bet “Handicap -1 Barcelona Win”
The odd of 1.96 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% chance that Barcelona will win this match by a margin of two or more goals
Odds for Handicap -1 Barcelona Win
10Bet – odd 1.96
Betway – odd 1.90
ZMW 2,000 in 🇿🇲
ZAR 1,000 in 🇿🇦 - (up to 100%)
Are you proficient on the casino tables? Well, Betway has everything you need! Read our Betway Casino review to find out all the details of what they have to offer!
2) Bet on Under 3.5 Goals
- Over the last 53 meetings, these 2 teams have averaged 1.16 goals
- Barcelona average is 1.2 over the past 5 games
- Sevilla average over the past 5 matches is 1.6
1xBet offers competitive odds for the bet “Under 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.90 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 66% chance that not more than 3 goals will be scored.
Odds comparison for Under 3.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.52
10Bet – odd 1.49
Available in: 🇰🇪 🇳🇬 🇬🇭 🇹🇿 🇺🇬 🇿🇲 🇿🇦
Looking to become the next millionaire in town? We advise you to take a look at our selection of megajackpot predictions from bookmakers across Africa.