Elche vs Real Madrid 30.10.2021
Elche seating at the 15th spot had a challenging moment trying to block several attempts at their goal when they lost by 1-0 to Alaves. Perhaps team fitness might be an encouraging factor for them when they take on Real Madrid at Estadio Martínez Valero.
Real Madrid’s goalless draw to Osasuna, was not enough to stop them from seating on top of the La Liga table. This might be among their easy-win games due to the poor record of Elche losing almost all matches to Madrid. Real Madrid might pour a rain of goals on their host as the La Liga table become tighter pointwise.
We expect Real Madrid to lead the half-time while winning the match and more than 3 goals to go into the nets.
Main tip: HT/FT, Real Madrid/Real Madrid (go to tip details)
There are more La Liga betting tips for free from our home page.
Head-to-Head stats Elche vs Real Madrid
We look at the last 5 matches between these teams:
- Real Madrid won 4 games and 1 match were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 3.17 goals per match
- The last time they met Real Madrid won 2-1
Latest results Elche
- 1 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They lost 1-0 to Alaves away in their last match
Latest results Real Madrid
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 13 goals were scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.60 goals per match
- They had a 0-0 draw with Osasuna in their last match
La Liga Standings and Latest Results
Elche: rank 15th – 11 matches – 2 wins – 4 draws – 5 loss – 10 points
Form Guide: L-W-L-D-L
Real Madrid: rank 1st – 10 matches – 6 wins – 3 draw – 1 loss – 21 points
Form Guide: L-L-W-W-W
Possible squad Elche
Elche: Casilla; Palacios, Roco, Bigas, Mojica; Morente, Mascarell, Guti, Fidel; Pérez, Boyé
Coach: Francisco Escribá Segura
Possible squad Real Madrid
Real Madrid: Courtois; Carvajal, Militão, Alaba, Mendy; Kroos, Casemiro, Camavinga; Asensio, Benzema, Júnior
Out: Valverde (Knee injury), Ceballos (Ankle injury)
Coach: Carlo Ancelotti
Get all our betting predictions for today from our home page
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on HT/FT, Real Madrid/Real Madrid
Betway offers competitive odds for the bet “HT/FT, Real Madrid/Real Madrid”
The odd of 2.15 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 47% chance that Real Madrid will win at Halftime and overall winner of the match at full time
Odds comparison for HT/FT, Real Madrid/Real Madrid
Betway – odd 2.15
Betmojo – odd 2.05
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬
Explore more HT/FT betting predictions to boost your stake returns.
2) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals Half Time
- There’s been at least 3 goals in 4 out of 6 meetups between these two teams
- Real Madrid’s last 5 recent games had Over 2.5 goals in their 4 matches
Odds for this bet
Betboro offers competitive odds for “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.76 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% chance that at least 3 goals will be scored in this match.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 Goals
Betboro – odd 1.76
Mybetafrica – odd 1.71
Betway – odd 1.71
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Take a look at the other Over 2.5 Goals betting tips for free to have a big win.