FC Valencia vs Cadiz CF 04.01.2021
Valencia are really looking to bounce back to their winning ways. They are really struggling in this season and currently in the relegation zone. Cadiz have been a bit impressive when we compare the two, but they are also 4 points away from the relegation zone. Matches between these two are characterized by fewer goals scored and we expect this will follow suit. We will have a very defensive play from both and also tactical.
We are backing goals Under 2.5 and both teams to score No.
Main tip: Both Teams To Score No (go to tip details)
We present you with the best football tips for today right here for free. It is time to increase your winnings
Head-to-Head stats FC Valencia vs Cadiz CF
We take a look at the last 4 matches between these teams:
- Valencia dominates with 3 wins to Cadiz no wins. There was 1 draw.
- These matches scored on average 3.25 goals per game.
- Last time they met Valencia actually won 4-0.
Latest results FC Valencia
- 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 losses in their last 5 games.
- 9 goals scored in their last 5 games. Average of 1.80 goals per game.
- Lost to Granada 2-1 in their last game.
Latest results Cadiz
- 1 win, 1 draw, and 3 losses in the last 5 games.
- 2 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 0.40 goals per game.
- Goalless drew to Villadolid 2-1 in their last game.
La Liga Table Standings and Latest Results
FC Valencia: rank 18th – 16 matches – 3 wins – 6 draws – 7 losses – 15 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-L-D-D-D
Cadiz: rank 12th – 16 matches – 5 wins – 4 draws – 7 losses – 19 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-L-L-W-L
Possible squad FC Valencia
FC Valencia: Pacheco; Laguardia, Lejeune, Duarte; Navarro, Jota, Battaglia, Pina, Rioja; Joselu, Perez
Out: Gaya (Hamstring), Cillessen (Muscle)
Coach: Javi Gracia
Possible squad Cadiz
Cadiz: Ledesma; Carcelen, Fali, Mauro, Espino; Ponce, Jonsson, Alex, Izquierdo; Alvaro, Malbasic
Out: Cala (Muscle), Mari (Muscle)
Coach: Álvaro Cervera
With our La Liga predictions you can be sure of a better winning rate than you will ever get anywhere else
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score No
Betfair offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score No”
The odd of 1.80 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% that both teams will not score or only one team will score in this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score No
Betfair – odd 1.80
Bet365 – odd 1.75
Betway – odd 1.73
2) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
- Cadiz Fc has an average of 0.40 goals per game in last 5 matches.
- Valencia averages 9 goals a game over 5 matches an average of 1.80 goals scored per match.
Odds for this bet
Odibets offers the best odds for “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.59 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that total goals scored will be less than 3.
Odds comparisons for Under 2.5 Goals
Odibets – odd 1.59
Betway – odd 1.57
Bet365 – odd 1.57
HURRY! This offer is only valid for 7 days after registration!
Read about betting sites in Kenya on our page and know which ones offer the best mobile betting services