Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid 04.12.2021
After an impressive start to the league, Real Sociedad have faltered in recent games, managing only 1 point in their last 3 games. They lost their last 2 league games and are in danger of a 3rd straight loss in this match.
In contrast, league leaders Real Madrid have been scintillating form since the season started. They are currently on a 10-game unbeaten run (9 wins and 1 draw).
The last two encounters between these teams both ended in a stalemate. While that is a possibility in this game, Real Madrid’s current form gives them enough to steal a close win.
Main tip: Real Madrid Win (Draw No Bet) (go to tip details)
We have more La Liga betting tips for upcoming matches.
500% up to ₦ 50,000 🇳🇬
Head-to-Head stats Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid
Considering the last 40 meetings between the two teams;
- Sociedad won 8. Madrid won 24. 8 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 3.58 goals per match
- The last time they met they drew 1-1
Latest results Real Sociedad
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.00 goals per match
- They beat Panaderia Pulido 2-0 in their last match
Latest results Real Madrid
- 10 match unbeaten run. 9 wins and 1 draw
- 12 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- They beat Athletic Bilbao 1-0 in their last match
La Liga Standings and Latest Results
Real Sociedad: rank 3rd – 15 matches – 8 wins – 5 draws – 2 losses – 29 points
Form Guide: W-L-L-D-W
Real Madrid: rank 1st – 15 matches – 11 wins – 3 draws – 1 loss – 36 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-W
Possible squad Real Sociedad
Real Sociedad: Remiro; Gorosabel, Zubeldia, Le Normand, Rico; Portu, Zubimendi, Guevara, Januzaj; Sorloth, Oyarzabal
Out: Fernandez (Knee), Merino (Calf), Monreal (Knee), Silva (Muscle)
Coach: Imanol Alguacil
Possible squad Real Madrid
Real Madrid: Courtois; Carvajal, Militao, Alaba, Mendy; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Asensio, Benzema, Vinicius Jr
Out: Bale (Calf), Ceballos (Ankle)
Coach: Carlo Ancelotti
Win more with today’s betting tips
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Real Madrid Win (Draw No Bet)
Yangasport offers very competitive odds for the bet “Real Madrid Win (Draw No Bet)”
The odd of 1.60 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% chance that Real Madrid will win this match but the bet is void in case of a draw.
Odds comparison for Real Madrid Win (DNB)
Yangasport – odd 1.60
Betway – odd 1.58
Cyberbet- odd 1.57
Read about Yangasport and discover exciting offers like the 500% welcome bonus for new customers.
2) Bet on 1st Half Under 1.5 Goals
- Real Sociedad’s 3 of the last 5 games had under 1.5 goals in the 1st half
- The last 2 head-to-head games both had under 1.5 goals in the 1st half
Odds for this bet
Odibets offers competitive odds for “1st Half Under 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.45 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 69% chance that the first half of the match will produce not more than 1 goal.
Odds comparisons for 1st Half Under 1.5 Goals
Odibets – odd 1.45
Betboro – odd 1.43
Melbet – odd 1.42
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Find more Draw No Bet predictions for different leagues and competitions.