Villarreal vs Alaves 21.12.2021
Alaves holds the upper hand with 13 victories, 10 defeats, and one tie. Both teams won at home last season, with Villareal scoring in 13 of their past 14 La Liga games.
Alaves, on the other hand, has failed to win in eight of their past nine La Liga away games and has failed to score in ten of their last eleven. They’ve also surrendered in eight of their past nine La Liga away games.
We predict both teams to score and under 2.5 goals scored.
Main tip: Under 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
We have La Liga betting tips for all the top upcoming matches.
Head-to-Head stats Villarreal vs Alaves
Considering the last 18 meetings between these two teams:
- Villarreal have 8 wins. Alaves have 9 wins. 1 match ended on a draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.67 goals per match
- The last time they met Alaves won 2-1
Latest results Villarreal
- 4 wins, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 15 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 3.00 goals per match
- They won 1-3 to Real Sociedad in their last match
Latest results Alaves
- 1 win, 3 losses, and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per match
- They lost 2-0 to Rayo Vallecano in their last match
La Liga Standings and Latest Results
Villarreal: rank 11th – 17 matches – 5 wins – 7 draws – 5 losses – 22 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-L
Alaves: rank 18th – 17 matches – 4 wins – 3 draws – 10 losses – 15 points
Form Guide: L-L-D-L-W
Possible squad Villarreal
Villarreal: Rulli; Foyth, Albiol, Torres, Pedraza; Pino, Capoue, Parejo, Gomez; Trigueros, Alcacer
Out: Aurier (Muscle), Coquelin (Muscle)
Coach: Unai Emery
Possible squad Alaves
Alaves: Pacheco; Navarro, Laguardia, Lejeune, Duarte; Ndiaye, Pina; Pellistri, Pons, Rioja; Joselu
Coach: Javier Calleja
Our page has the best football tips for today
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
Bet365 offers competitive odds for the bet “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.90 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 53% chance that this match will have a total of 2 or fewer goals scored.
Odds comparison for Under 2.5 Goals
Bet365 – odd 1.90
Betboro – odd 1.89
Get more information on Bet365 from our review.
2) Bet on Both Teams To Score
- Last 5 H2H had both teams scoring a match
Odds for this bet
Melbet offers competitive odds for “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 2.10 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 48% chance that both teams will score a goal in this match.
Odds comparisons for Bth Teams To Score
Melbet – odd 2.10
Betway – odd 2.05
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
We have more BTTS Goals predictions from different leagues.