Villarreal vs Barcelona 27.11.2021
Villarreal’s domestic struggles seem to have persisted since the season started. They have only 1 win in their last 5 matches and are struggling to score goals (Average of 0.80 goals per game in the last 5 games).
For Barcelona, the revival under new coach Xavi is coming slower than anticipated. They are also struggling to score goals and win games, even though a long injury list may have contributed significantly.
Barcelona have won 4 and drawn 1 against Villarreal in their last 5 meetings. We expect the Catalans to get a positive result in this game also.
Main tip: Double Chance Barcelona/Draw (go to tip details)
We have La Liga betting tips for all the top upcoming matches.
Head-to-Head stats Villarreal vs Barcelona
Considering the last 44 meetings between these two teams:
- Villarreal have 7 wins. Barcelona have 27 wins. 10 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 3.27 goals per match
- The last time they met Barcelona won 2-1
Latest results Villarreal
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They lost 2-0 to Manchester United in their last match
Latest results Barcelona
- 2 wins and 3 draws in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per match
- They drew 0-0 with Benfica in their last match
La Liga Standings and Latest Results
Villarreal: rank 12th – 13 matches – 3 wins – 7 draws – 3 losses – 16 points
Form Guide: L-D-W-W-L
Barcelona: rank 7th – 13 matches – 5 wins – 5 draws – 3 losses – 20 points
Form Guide: D-W-D-W-D
Possible squad Villarreal
Villarreal: Rulli; Foyth, Albiol, Torres, Estupinan; Trigueros, Capoue, Parejo, Gomez; Pino, Danjuma
Coach: Unai Emery
Possible squad Barcelona
Barcelona: ter Stegen; Araujo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; de Jong, Busquets, Nico; Demir, Depay, Gavi
Out: Aguero (Heart), Braithwaite (Knee), Fati (Muscle), Pedri (Knee), Roberto (Muscle), Wague (Tendon)
Coach: Xavi Hernandez
Our page has the best football tips for today
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Double Chance Barcelona/Draw
1xbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Double Chance Barcelona/Draw”
The odd of 1.51 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 66% chance that Barcelona will win or draw in this match.
Odds comparison for DC Barcelona/Draw
1xbet – odd 1.51
Bet365 – odd 1.50
Betboro – odd 1.48
Get more information on 1xbet from our review.
2) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
- Villarreal’s last 5 matches all ended with Under 2.5 goals
- Barcelona’s 4 of the last 5 matches all had under 2.5 goals
Odds for this bet
Melbet offers competitive odds for “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 2.10 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 48% chance that not more than 3 goals will be scored in this match.
Odds comparisons for Under 2.5 Goals
Melbet – odd 2.10
Betway – odd 2.05
Cyberbet – odd 2.00
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
We have more Under 2.5 Goals predictions from different leagues.