Villarreal vs Granada 20.01.2021
Villarreal are enjoying some good form here, being unbeaten in their last 4 matches and only lost one match in their last 10 matches (7 W, 2D, 1L). They are actually in 4th position in the league. Granada are also fairing well, and are currently in the 7th position. This will be a very entertaining match, and we expect both teams to score and, Villarreal, to walk away with a win in this match.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Get all your La Liga predictions here. All our betting tips are available for free
Head-to-Head stats FC Villarreal vs Granada
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 14 matches between these teams:
- Villarreal have 7 wins. Granada have 2 wins. 5 matches ended in a draw.
- These matches scored on average 2.43 goals per match.
- Villarreal won the last encounter 0-1.
Latest results FC Villarreal
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 games.
- 10 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 2.00 goals per match.
- Beat Celta Vigo 0-4 in their last league game.
Latest results Granada
- 3 wins, and 2 loss in their last 5 matches.
- 6 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per match.
- Won 2-0 to Ossasuna in their last match.
La Liga Table Standings and Latest Results
FC Villarreal: rank 4th – 18 matches – 8 wins – 8 draws – 2 loss – 32 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-L
FC Granada: rank 7th – 18 matches – 8 wins – 3 draws – 7 losses – 27 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-L-W-L
Possible squad FC Villarreal
FC Villarreal: Asenjo; Pedraza,Torres, Albiol, Peña: Trigueros, Capoue, Parejo; Gómez, Niño, Moreno
Out: Gaspar (Muscle), Costa (Muscle), Iborra (ACL)
Coach: Unai Emery
Possible squad FC Granada
FC Granada: Silva; Foulquier, Sánchez, Duarte, Neva; Herrera, Montoro, Milla; Suárez, Soldado, Machis
Out: Diaz (Knee), Gonalons (Hamstring), Lozano (Muscle)
Coach: Diego Martínez
Find free betting tips on our page and boost your winnings with our well-researched football predictions
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 2.00 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 50% that both teams will score in this game
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Betway – odd 2.00
Bet365 – odd 1.95
Interwetten – odd 1.93
2) Bet on Villarreal to Win
- Villarreal are unbeaten in the last 4 straight games.
- They have also won 7 matches of their all 14 encounters.
Odds for this bet
1XBet offers the best odds for “Villarreal to Win”
The odd of 1.58 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that Villarreal will win this game.
Odds comparisons for Villarreal to Win.
1XBet – odd 1.58
Pinacle – odd 1.56
Bet365 – odd 1.53
Learn more about betting sites in Ghana from our page. You could be missing out on some exciting offers and promotions from various bookmakers