Lazio Roma vs Cagliari Calcio 23.07.2020
Neither team has been performing well in the past few games. This is primarily due to lack of goals. Lazio average only 1 goals per game in the last six games while Cagliari have only scored 2 goals during the same time. A win for Lazio would help confirm a top 4 finish and champions league football next season. Cagliari are in mid-table and have little to aim for in the last four games. With both sides not firing on all cylinders, we can expect a low scoring game with Lazio slight favorites to win in the end.
Main tip: Lazio Win (go to tip details)
We have the best football tips for today for different European leagues that are still going on. You can still make big winnings on your selected games before the season comes to a close.
Head-to-Head stats Lazio vs Cagliari
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 33 matches between these teams:
- Lazio won 19 direct matches. Cagliari won 7 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw.
- On average in direct matches both teams scored 2.73 goals per Match.
- Lazio won the last meeting 2-1
Latest results Lazio
- 2 wins, 3 losses, and 1 draw in the last 6 games.
- 6 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 1.00 goals per match.
- Drew 0-0 with Udinese in the last game.
Latest results Cagliari
- Zero wins in the last 6 games. 4 draws and 2 losses.
- 2 goals scored in the last 6 matches. Average 0.33 goals per match.
- Drew 1-1 with Sassuolo in the last game.
Table and latest results
Lazio: rank 4th – 34 matches – 21 wins – 6 draws – 6 losses – 69 points
Form Guide: D-L-L-L-W
Cagliari: rank 11th – 34 matches – 10 wins – 12 draws – 12 losses – 42 points
Form Guide: D-L-D-D-L
Possible squad Lazio
Lazio: Strakosha; Radu, Acerbi, Felipe; Lazzari, Alberto, Milinkovic-Savic, Parolo, Jony; Caicedo, Immobile
Out: Leiva (Knee injury), Correa (Sprained knee), Marusic (muscle)
Coach: Simone Inzaghi
Possible squad Cagliari
Cagliari: Cragno; Pisacane, Carboni, Ceppitelli; Farago, Mattiello, Rog, Birsa, Nández; Pereiro, Geraldino
Out: Nainggolan (Muscle injury), Pellegrini (Ankle), Pavoletti (Knee)
Coach: Walter Zenga
Are you from Ghana and looking to win big on your bets? Read our reviews of betting sites in Ghana to help you select the bookmaker that will give you high odds plus other attractive offers.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Lazio Win
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “Lazio Win”
The odd of 1.48 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 68% that Lazio will win the game.
Odds comparison for Lazio Win
Bet365 – odd 1.48
22Bet – odd 1.47
Bet9ja – odd 1.47
2) Bet on Goal Under 2.5
- Lazio have 6 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 1.00 goals per match.
- Cagliari have 2 goals scored in the last 6 matches. Average 0.33 goals per match.
- Cagliari only 1 game in the last 6 games had over 2.5 goals.
Odds for this bet
Bet365 once again offers the best odds for “Goal Under 2.5″
The odd of 2.50 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 40% that there will be less than 3 goals scored in the game.
Odds comparisons for Goal Under 2.5
Bet365 – odd 2.50
1xBet – odd 2.49
Betway – odd 2.48
Do not miss out on the Welcome Bonus of 50% up to KES 5,000 from Betway Kenya. This is one of the leading bookmakers with high odds, easy-to-use website, and multiple payment options.