AS Monaco vs Nice 20.04.2022
AS Monaco are enjoying a new lease of life with their newfound form. Christopher Galtier’s men have now gone five games unbeaten with four a win.
Meanwhile, Nice have not had the best of run in their fixtures but they manage to take all the points against visiting Lorient at the Weekend. However, it was enough to keep them in fourth place.
Given the goalscoring form of both teams, we are anticipating goals from both teams.
Main tip: Both Teams To Score (go to tip details)
The latest release of our Ligue 1 betting predictions is up and running
Head-to-Head stats AS Monaco vs Nice
We look at the last 41 matches between these teams:
- AS Monaco have 18 wins. Nice have 13 wins. 10 matches ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.51 goals per match
- The last time they met, it ended 2-2
Latest results AS Monaco
- 4 wins, and a draw in their last 5 games
- 11 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- In their last match, they won 2-3 at Rennes
Latest results Nice
- 1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals were scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They won 2-1 against Lorient in their last match
Ligue 1 Standings and Latest Results
AS Monaco: rank 6th – 32 matches – 15 wins – 8 draws – 9 losses – 53 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-D
Nice: rank 4th – 32 matches – 16 wins – 7 draws – 9 losses – 54 points
Form Guide: W-L-D-L-D
Possible squad AS Monaco
AS Monaco: Nübel; Henrique, Disasi, Badiashile, Agullar; Fofana, Tchouaméni; Golovin, Voland, Vanderson; Ben Yedder
Out: Fàbregas (Muscle injury), Diatta (Knee injury), Majecki (Hamstring Injury), Maripan (knee injury) Martins (Muscle injury)
Coach: Philippe Clement
Possible squad Nice
Nice: Benitez; Lotomba, Amavi, Todibo, Daniluic; Kluivert, Thuram, Rosario, Steng; Delort, Gouiri
Out: Atal(Calf Injury), Claude-Maurice (Hamstring Injury),
Coach: Christophe Galtier
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Check out our popular Soccer predictions covering all betting options.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.73 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 58% chance that Both teams will find the back of the net.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score
Betway – odd 1.73
Bet9ja- odd 1.68
50% up to 5,000 KES in 🇰🇪
200 GHS Free bet in 🇬🇭
10,000 TSH Free bet in 🇹🇿
More offers are available at the Betway Kenya betting site for extending your earnings.
2) Bet on 1st Goal Monaco
- Nice conceded the first goal in their last two away matches
- Monaco got the first goal in three of their last five games
Odds for this bet
22bet offers competitive odds for “1st Goal Monaco”
The odd of 1.66 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% chance that Monaco will notch the first goal in this match.
Odds comparisons for 1st Goal Monaco
22bet – odd 1.66
1xbet – odd 1.66
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
Residents of Zambia can read our overview of the best betting sites in Zambia