PSG vs Lille 29.10.2021
A red card to Hakimi and the goalless draw made the last meetup of PSG end with sharing points away when they met Marseille. Still, in good form, PSG has continued to have a high spirit in the quest of being the next champions of Ligue 1. We can see the matchday 12 will have very fewer goals going into the nets as the defending champion, Lille will be facing a game of revenge from the former Champions.
We can expect only one team to score a goal in this meetup.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score No (go to tip details)
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
Check out our Ligue 1 betting predictions for more winning tips.
Head-to-Head stats PSG vs Lille
We look at the last 49 matches between these teams:
- PSG have 23 wins. Lille have 12 win. 14 matches ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.06 goals per match
- The last time they met Lille won 1-0
Latest results PSG
- 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 league matches
- 9 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- They had a goalless draw with Olympique de Marseille in their last match
Latest results Lille
- 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 loss in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They had a 1-1 draw with Stade Brestois 29 in their last match
Ligue 1 Standings and Latest Results
PSG: rank 1st – 11 matches – 9 wins – 1 draws – 1 loss – 28 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-D
Lille: rank 10th – 11 matches – 4 wins – 3 draws – 4 loss – 15 points
Form Guide: L-W-L-D-D
Possible squad PSG
PSG: Navas; Dagba, Marquinhos, Kimpembe, Mendes; Gueye, Pereira; Messi, Neymar, Di María; Mbappé
Out: Hakimi (Straight Red Card), Rico (Finger injury), Paredes (Muscle injury), Ramos (Calf Injury), Verratti (Injury)
Coach: Mauricio Pochettino
Possible squad Lille
Lille: Grbić; Çelik, Fonte, Djaló, Mandava; André, Xeka; Weah, Gomes; David, Yılmaz
Out: Khaled (Thigh), Botman (Groin injury), Jardim (Neck injury)
Coach: Jocelyn Gourvennec
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score No
22bet offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score No”
The odd of 1.83 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% chance that only one team to have at least a goal or no goal at all.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score No
22bet – odd 1.83
M-bet – odd 1.65
Check out other BTTS predictions for having the best chance of winning your bet.
2) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
- 4 out of 5 recent meetups between these teams we have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Yet Lille had Under 2.5 Goals in their past 4 recent matches.
Odds for this bet
Mybetafrica offers the best odds for “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 2.54 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 39% chance that there will be no more than 2 Goals.
Odds comparisons for Under 2.5 Goals
Mybetafrica – odd 2.54
Betmojo – odd 2.54
M-bet – odd 2.13
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Explore more Under 2.5 tips for free to get a straight win of your bet.