Hungary vs England 04.06.2022
Hungary will be looking for a solid start to this year’s Nations League campaign when they welcome England to the Puskás Aréna (Budapest) for their Group A3 opener. The Hungarians missed out of world cup qualification but they will certainly be pleased with a strong albeit late finish to the group games
England qualified for the world cup with an unbeaten record in the group and have been on a terrific 9 game unbeaten run (7W, 2D) since losing on penalties to Italy in the finals of the Euro 2020 tournament last year.
The Three Lions have been impressive on their travels over the last couple of years. They haven’t lost on the road since losing to Belgium in this tournament back in Nov 2020. They have named a strong team and we are backing them to continue this impressive form by overcoming a +1 handicap for the home team
Main tip: HC +1 England Win (go to tip details)
Our Nations League betting tips for this weekend will put you in a great position to take your favourite bookie to the cleaners!
Head-to-Head stats Hungary vs England
Assessing the last 10 meetings between these teams:
- England dominate with 7 wins, Hungary have just one win and 2 games were drawn
- On average these matches scored 2.80 goals per match
- Their last encounter ended in a 1-1 draw
Latest results Hungary
- 3 wins, a draw and a loss in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 1.6 goals a match.
- In their last outing, they beat South Africa 5-0
Latest results England
- Unbeaten in their last 5 matches (4W, 1D)
- An incredible 21 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 4.20 goals a game
- In their last outing, they beat Ivory Coast 3-0
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
UEFA Nations League Group A3 Standings and Latest Results
Hungary: rank n/a – 0 matches – 0 wins – 0 draws –0 losses – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-W-D
England: rank n/a – 0 matches – 0 wins – 0 draw – 0 losses – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-D
Possible squad Hungary
Hungary: Gulacsi; Nego, Botka, Orban, Szalai, Fiola; Kleinheisler, Nagy, Schafer; Szalai, Sallai
Coach: Marco Rossi
Possible squad England
England: Pickford; Maguire, Shaw, Stones, Walker; Rice, Phillips; Grealish, Mount, Sterling; Kane
Coach: Gareth Southgate
You hardly come across some genuine safe tips. We assure you that if you follow our sure win prediction today and any other day of the week, you will come on top and in profit territory!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on HC +1 England Win
1xBet offers very competitive odds for the bet “HC +1 England Win”
The odd of 2.20 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 45% chance that England will with a margin of 2 or more goals
Odds comparison for HC +1 England Win
1xbet – odd 2.20
Mozzartbet – odd 2.15
The 1xBet Apk download can be an easy process, but just so you don’t miss out on some of the features, make sure you visit our review where we have included everything there is to know about their application!
2) Bet on Harry Kane Anytime Scorer
- Kane has been in incredible form for England with 9 goals in his last 5 starts, albeit some of these coming against weaker opponents
- He scored in the 4-0 rout of Hungary on their last visit here
- He is the designated penalty taker for England
Odds for this bet
Betway offers competitive odds for “Harry Kane Anytime Scorer”
The odd of 2.09 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 48% that England forward Harry Kane will score at any point in this game
Odds comparisons for Harry Kane Anytime Scorer
Betway – odd 2.09
Betboro – odd 2.05
50% up to 5,000 KES in 🇰🇪
200 GHS Free bet in 🇬🇭
10,000 TSH Free bet in 🇹🇿
Looking for tips that have a + 90% winning percentages? We have you covered with our banker bet of the day as well as additional bankers!