Italy vs Germany 04.06.2022
Italy got their latest international window off to a disappointing start with a dismal 3-0 loss to South American Champions, Argentina.
In the months leading up to the Euros, they were unbeatable and that culminated into lifting the Euros at Wembley. However, Roberto Mancini’s team are way off the form that saw them conquer Europe.
Germany on the other hand have been decent and they go into this fixture with a lot of confidence with eight wins in their last 10 games.
Italy will be looking to bury the ghost of their last outing at Wembley. More so, considering the form of Germany, we reckon both sides will score.
Main tip: Both Teams To Score (go to tip details)
Do not miss the UEFA Nations League predictions with detailed previews this week.
Head-to-Head stats Italy vs Germany
We look at the last 9 meetings between these teams.
- Italy has 4 wins. Germany has 1 win. 4 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.44 goals per match
- In their last meeting, they played a goalless draw
Latest results Italy
- 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals were scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They lost 3-0 against Argentina in their most recent match
Latest results Germany
- 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 20 goals were scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 4.00 goals per match
- They played a 1-1 draw with the Netherlands in the last match
UEFA Nations League Group A3 Standings and Latest Results
Italy: rank n.a – 0 matches – 0 wins – 0 draw – 0 losses – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-L-D-D
Germany: rank n.a – 0 matches – 0 wins – 0 draw – 0 losses – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-W-W
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Possible squad Italy
Italy: Donnarumma; Bastoni, Acerbi, Emerson, Di Lorenzo; Barella, Jorginho, Pessina; Raspadori, Belotti; Bernadeschi
Coach: Roberto Mancini
Possible squad Germany
Germany: Neuer; Rudiger, Kehrer, Schlotterbeck; Sane, Gundogan, Muller, Gnabry, Havertz, Werner, Musiala
Coach: Hansi Flick
A straight win soccer prediction can be hard to come across, but there is nothing to worry about because we’re here to increase your chances of winning with daily tips!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score
1957bet offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.70 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 59% chance that both teams will register at least a goal each.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score
1957bet – odd 1.70
Odibets – odd 1.68
+ Casino Bonus for 1st, 2nd & 3rd deposit up to GHS 1,000
Available in 🇬🇭
Are you a punter based in Ghana? Read our 1957Bet Ghana betting site review for all the information you need about this bookmaker.
2) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
- Italy’s last two matches ended with over 2.5 goals.
- 3 of Germany’s last 5 games returned no less than 3 total goals
Odds for this bet
1xbet offers the competitive odds for “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.97 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% chance that there will be at least three total goals in this fixture.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.97
Melbet – odd 1.97
Get more of our over 2.5 goals betting tips to add value to your betting tickets