Everton vs Arsenal 06.12.2021
Everton are smarting from a 4-1 hiding at the hands of their city rivals Liverpool. This defeat meant that they have now gone winless in 8 matches (D2 L6).
Arsenal, on the other hand, are enjoying a good run of 4 wins in the last 5 matches. This has seen them climb up to 5th place.
The last 2 head-to-head matches had both teams scoring and we feel the same thing is going to happen in this match.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Find more Premier League betting tips for free on our page.
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
Head-to-Head stats Everton vs Arsenal
Their last 48 meetings have been pretty even:
- Everton won 9 matches. Arsenal won 30 matches. 9 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 3.02 goals per match
- The last time they met Everton won 1-0
Latest results Everton
- Winless in the last 8 matches. 2 draws and 6 losses
- 2 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.40 goals per match
- They lost 4-1 to Liverpool in their last match
Latest results Arsenal
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last match
- 7 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match
- They beat Newcastle 2-0 in their last match
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
Everton: rank 14th – 14 matches – 4 wins – 3 draws – 7 losses – 15 points
Form Guide: L-L-L-D-L
Arsenal: rank 5th – 13 matches – 7 wins – 2 draws – 4 losses – 23 points
Form Guide: W-L-W-W-W
Possible squad Everton
Everton: Pickford; Coleman, Godfrey, Keane, Digne; Townsend, Doucoure, Allan, Gray; Richarlison, Rondon
Out: Davies (Knee), Mina (Hamstring), Gomes (Calf), Calvert-Lewin (Thigh)
Coach: Rafael Benítez
Possible squad Arsenal
Arsenal: Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tavares; Pepe, Partey, Lokonga, Smith-Rowe; Odegaard; Aubameyang
Out: Kolasinac (Ankle), Xhaka (Knee)
Doubtful: Saka (Muscle)
Coach: Mikel Arteta
Find the best football tips for today right here.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Betwinner offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.83 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Betwinner – odd 1.83
22Bet – odd 1.82
Accessbet – odd 1.80
Learn more about Betwinner from our reviews.
2) Bet on Double Chance Arsenal/Draw
- Everton are winless in the last 8 matches (D2 L6)
- Arsenal have 4 wins in their last 5 matches
Melbet offers competitive odds for “Double Chance Arsenal/Draw”
The odd of 1.34 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 75% of that Arsenal will win or draw in this game.
Odds comparisons for DC Arsenal/Draw
Melbet – odd 1.34
Mybet.africa – odd 1.33
Betway – odd 1.32
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
There is plenty of other Double Chance Predictions from our home page