Everton vs Tottenham 07.11.2021
This is among the important games this weekend as both Everton and Tottenham seeking to cancel their last 3 consecutive losses. The best part is, it is the return of Antonio Conte in EPL hence all eyes will be looking to see the tactics of the Italian in EPL.
In the last match, Everton did not effectively utilize the big chances they had yet Tottenham’s had also a bad day in office after marking 3rd consecutive goalless lost match in a row, a bit different from their host, who managed to score at least a goal in all 3 losses they had.
Seeing both in the equivalent form in EPL games, we advise you to put your stake on DC Tottenham/Draw with Everton scoring at least one goal.
Main tip: DC Tottenham/Draw (go to tip details)
Check out all the EPL betting tips to be part of the winning teams
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Head-to-Head stats Everton vs Tottenham
We look at the last 46 matches between these two teams:
- Everton had 9 wins. Tottenham had 20 wins. 17 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.85 goals per match
- The last time they met ended with a 2-2 draw
Latest results Everton
- A win, a draw and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per match
- They lost 2-1 to Wolverhampton their last match
Latest results Tottenham
- 2 wins, and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They lost 0-3 to Manchester United in their last match
EPL Table Standings and Latest Results
Everton: rank 10th – 10 matches – 4 wins – 2 draw – 2 losses – 14 points
Form Guide: W-D-L-L-L
Tottenham: rank 9th – 10 matches – 5 wins – 0 draw – 3 loss – 15 points
Form Guide: W-L-L-W-L
Possible squad Everton
Everton: Pickford; Coleman, Keane, Holgate, Godfrey; Townsend, Gbamin, Allan, Iwobi; Richarlison, Gray
Out: Digne (Muscle injury), Mina (Hamstring), Doucoure (Muscle injury), Gomes (Calf Injury), Calvert-Lewin (Thigh injury)
Coach: Rafael Benítez
Possible squad Tottenham
Tottenham: Lloris; Royal, Romero, Dier, Davies; Højbjerg, Skipp;Moura, Lo Celso, Son; Kane
Out: Gil (Hamstring), Sessegnon (Muscle injury)
Coach: Antonio Conte
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC Tottenham/Draw
Betfox offers competitive odds for the bet “DC Tottenham/Draw”
The odd of 1.39 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 72% chance that Tottenham might win this game or end with a draw.
Odds comparison for DC Tottenham/Draw
Betfox – odd 1.39
Cyberbet – odd 1.37
Check out our Betfox review page to get more insight.
2) Bet on Everton Over 0.5 Goal
- In 4 out 5 recent meetup they manage to score at least a goal
- Yet Tottenham has conceded at least a goal in 11 out of 12 games
Odds for this bet
22Bet has the best odds for “Everton Over 0.5 Goal”
The odd of 1.37 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 73% that there will be more than 1 goal in the whole match.
Odds comparisons for Everton Over 0.5 Goal
22bet – odd 1.37
Betway- odd 1.37
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
Explore our over 2.5 betting tips for free for boosting your returns for the stake.