Leicester vs Arsenal 30.10.2021
Leicester are enjoying a resurgence that has seen them go unbeaten in the last 5 games (W3 D2) with an average of 2.80 goals per game.
Visitors Arsenal have an even longer unbeaten run of 9 games (W7 D2) and have scored 10 goals in the last 5 games.
With both attacks enjoying a good scoring run, we expect this match to have goals from both sides.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Get all your Premier League predictions here for more winnings.
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
Head-to-Head stats Leicester vs Arsenal
Considering the last 23 matches between these two teams:
- Leicester have 4 wins. Arsenal 14 wins. 5 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 3.09 goals per match
- The last time they met Arsenal won 3-1
Latest results Leicester
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 matches
- 14 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.80 goals per match
- They drew 2-2 with Brighton in their last match
Latest results Arsenal
- Arsenal are unbeaten in the last 9 games (W7 D2)
- 10 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They beat Leeds United 2-0 in their last match
Premier League Standings and Latest Results
Leicester: rank 9th – 9 matches – 4 wins – 2 draws – 3 losses – 14 points
Form Guide: D-W-W-W-D
Arsenal: rank 10th – 9 matches – 4 wins – 2 draws – 3 losses – 14 points
Form Guide: W-W-D-D-W
Possible squad Leicester
Leicester: Schmeichel; Amartey, Evans, Soyuncu; Pereira, Tielemans, Soumare, Castagne; Maddison; Iheanacho, Vardy
Out: Albrighton (Knock), Fofana (Leg), Justin (Knee), Ndidi (Thigh)
Coach: Brendan Rodgers
Possible squad Arsenal
Arsenal: Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tavares; Partey, Lokonga; Saka, Lacazette, Smith-Rowe; Aubameyang
Out: Xhaka (Knee), Tierney (Ankle)
Coach: Mikel Arteta
We have the best football tips for today from your favorite leagues.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Bet365 offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.70 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 59% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparison Both Teams to Score
Bet365 – odd 1.70
22bet – odd 1.68
Helabet – odd 1.67
Discover the best betting sites in Kenya from our reviews.
2) Bet on Arsenal Win (Draw No Bet)
- Arsenal are unbeaten in the last 9 matches (W7 D2)
- Leicester lost 2 of their last 3 head-to-head matches to Arsenal
Odds for this bet
Betway has the best odds for “Arsenal Win (Draw No Bet)”
The odd of 1.91 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 52% that Arsenal will win this match but the bet is void in case of a draw.
Odds comparisons for Arsenal Win (DNB)
Betway – odd 1.91
Betmojo – odd 1.90
Melbet – odd 1.89
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬
Check out other Draw No Bet betting tips for upcoming matches.