Manchester City vs Aston Villa 22.05.2022
Man City could lift the Premier League title once more with only a draw against Aston Villa at home on the final day.
The equation is quite simple for Pep Guardiola’s charges. Avoid a defeat and win the title. Going into the fixture, the Citizens are the favourite and it is hard to imagine another outcome other than a Manchester City win.
City are primed for a big win and we are backing them to score in both halves of the game.
Main tip: Man City To Score in Both Halves (go to tip details)
Our Premier League betting tips will help you boost your winnings.
Head-to-Head stats Man City vs Aston Villa
Considering the last 42 meetings between these teams:
- Man City won 29 matches while Aston Villa have 7 wins and there have been 6 draws
- On average these matches scored 3.10 goals per match
- Their reverse game earlier in the season ended 1-2 in Man City’s favour
Latest results Manchester City
- 3 wins, 1 draw and a loss in their last 5 matches
- 17 goals were scored in their last 5 matches. Average 3.40 goals per match
- Drew 2-2 against West Ham in their last match
Latest results Aston Villa
- 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- Just 7 goals were scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.4 goals per match
- They lost to Liverpool 1-0 in their last match
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
Manchester City: rank 1st – 37 matches – 28 wins – 6 draws – 3 losses – 90 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-L-W
Aston Villa: rank 14th – 36 matches – 13 wins – 5 draws – 18 losses – 44 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-L-W-W-D
Possible squad Manchester City
Manchester City: Ederson; Cancelo, Zinchenko, Laporte, Cancelo; De Bruyne, Rodri, Silva; Foden, Jesus, Mahrez
Coach: Pep Guardiola
Possible squad Aston Villa
Aston Villa: Martinez; Digne, Mings, Konsa, Cash; Nakamba, McGinn, Luiz; Coutinho; Watkins, Ings
Out: Hause(Knee Injury)
Coach: Steven Gerrard
Do you have a dismal record trying to call matches? Try our Straight win prediction.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Man City To Score in Both Halves
1xBet offers competitive odds for the bet “Man City To Score in Both Halves”
The odd of 1.64 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% chance that Man City will score in both the first and second halves of the game.
Odds comparison for Man City To Score in Both Halves
1xBet – odd 1.64
Melbet – odd 1.64
Do you want to have first-hand knowledge of this bookie? Read our 1xbet Kenya review, as you will have all the information you need!
2) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
- City’s last 5 games produced more than 3 goals
- 4 of their last 5 H2H returned Over 2.5 goals
Odds for this bet
Melbet has the best odds for “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.47 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 68% chance that there will be no less than three total goals scored in this fixture.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 Goals
Melbet – odd 1.47
Betway – odd 1.25
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
We have evaluated Uganda betting sites and our findings will get your betting adventure started on a solid footing!