Manchester City vs Southampton 18.09.2021
Manchester City has won four of their last six games and lost two. Southampton has won one of their last six games, lost two, and drawn three.
Manchester City has played 2, won 2, drawn 0 and lost 0 games at home in the English Premier League this season. They have scored 10 goals while conceding none. Ferran Torres leads Manchester City in scoring with two goals, Manchester City defeated Southampton 5-2 in March 2021 in the English Premier League Season 2020/21 We, therefore, predict Manchester to win at fulltime and halftime and more than three goals scored.
Main tip: HT/FT, Manchester City/Manchester City (go to tip details)
Get other Premier League predictions on our page for free.
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Head-to-Head statsManchester City vs Southampton
We look at the last 28 matches between these teams:
- Manchester City have 18 wins. Southamptons have 7 wins. 3 matches were drawn
- On average these matches scored 3.07 goals per match
- The last time they met Manchester City won 5-2
Latest results Manchester City
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 17 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 3.40 goals per match
- They won 6-3 against lepzig in their last match
Latest results Southamptons
- 1 win, 3 draws, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 11 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match
- They had a goalless 0-0 to Westham in their last match
Premier League Standings and Latest Results
Manchester City: rank 5th – 4 matches – 3 wins – 1 draw – 0 losses – 9 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-L
Southampton: rank 14th – 4 matches – 3 wins – 1 draw – 0 losses – 3 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-D-W-D-L
Possible squad Manchester City
Man City: Ederson; Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo; Gundogan, Rodri, De Bruyne; Mahrez, Torres, Grealish
Out: Delap (Injury), Mendy (Suspended), Steffen (Illness)
Coach: Pep Guardiola
Possible squad Southampton
Southampton: McCarthy; Perraud, Salisu, Stephens, Livramento; Djenepo, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Walcott; Armstrong, Adams
Out: Smallbone (Knee Injury)
Coach: Hasenhuttl Ralph
Get all the best football tips today from our home page.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on HT/FT, Man City/Man City
Betway offers very competitive odds for the bet “HT/FT, Man City/Man City”
The odd of 1.55 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 65% chance that Manchester City will be leading at halftime and fulltime.
Odds comparison for HT/FT, Man City/Man City
Betway – odd 1.55
Helabet – odd 1.53
Betraha – odd 153
Read our review of best betting sites in Kenya to learn more about the leading bookmakers.
2) Bet on Over 2.5
- Manchester City scored 17 goals scored in the last 5 matches.
- Southamptons scored 11 goals scored in the last 5 matches.
Odds for this bet
Betmojo offers competitive odds for “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.40 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% chance that we will have at least 3 or more goals scored.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 Goals
Betmojo – odd 1.40
1Xbet – odd 1.38
BetFox – odd 1.37
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬