Manchester City vs Tottenham 19.02.2022
Manchester City will have another chance to extend their lead at the top of the Premier League table when they welcome struggling Tottenham Hotspur.
While City are on a roll, Tottenham Hotspur have found themselves losing ground in their top-four pursuit.
Although City will be missing Gabriel Jesus, they have more than enough to navigate the Spurs’ hurdle. There will be end-to-end goalmouth action and there could be a torrent of corner kicks in the first half of this game.
Main tip: 1st Half Over 4.5 Corners (go to tip details)
Make your friends green with envy with your winning slip this weekend with our EPL betting tips
Head-to-Head stats Manchester City vs Tottenham
Considering the last 49 meetings between these teams:
- Man City have 19 wins, Totteham has 23 wins, while 7 games were drawn
- These games produced an avaerage of 2.9 goals per game
- Tottenham won their last meeting 1-0
Latest results Manchester City
- Unbeaten in the last 5, with 4 wins and 1 draw
- 15 goals scored in these 5 matches. Average of 3.00 goals per match
- City thrashed Sporting Lisbon 5-0 in the UEFA Champions League
Latest results Tottenham
- 2 wins and 3 losses in the last 5 games
- Scored 8 goals in these 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- Last time out, they lost 0-2 to Wolves in the Premier League
Premier League Standings and Latest Results
Manchester City: rank 1st – 25 matches – 20 wins – 3 draws – 2 losses – 63 points
Form Guide (most recent form):: W-W-W-W-D
Tottenham: rank 8th – 21 matches – 11 wins – 3 draws – 8 losses – 36 points
Form Guide (most recent form): L-L-W-L-W
500% up to ₦ 50,000 🇳🇬
Possible squad Manchester City
Manchester City: Ederson; Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Walker; De Bryune, Rodri, Gundogan; Sterling, Bernardo, Mahrez
Out: Jesus (Knock) Palmer ( Foot Injury ), Grealish (Leg Injury), Mendy (Suspended), Steffen (Hip Injury)
Coach: Pep Guardiola
Possible squad Tottenham
Tottenham: Lloris; Romero, Davies, Sanchez; Reguilón, Bentacur, Winks, Doherty: Son, Moura; Kane
Out: Skipp (Groin Injury), Tanganga (Knee Injury )
Coach: Antonio Conte
Get the best football predictions right here!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on 1st Half Over 4.5 Corners
Yangasport offers the best odds for the bet “1st Half Over 4.5 Corners”
The odd of 1.64 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% chance that there will be at least five total corners awarded in the first half of this game.
Odds comparison for 1st Half Over 4.5 Corners
Yangasport – odd 1.64
Bet9ja – odd 1.60
Get detailed insight into the latest offers through our Yangasport Nigeria betting site review
2) Bet on Manchester City Win
- Man City have won 4 of their last 5 games in all competitions
- Tottenham are on a bad run with 3 losses in their last 4 Premier League fixtures
Odds for this bet
Yangasport again offers the best odds for “Manchester City Win”
The odd of 1.31 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 78% chance that Manchester City will win this fixture.
Odds comparisons for Manchester City Win
Yangasports- odd 1.31
1xbet- odd 1.29
22bet- odd 1.25
Looking for a sure banker? We have more 1×2 betting tips at no cost
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!