Manchester United vs Aston Villa 01.01.2021
Manchester United are really breathing new football fresh air. They are unbeaten in their last five games (3W,2D) and as they face the Villians, they are also unbeaten in the EPL by Aston Villa in their previous 15 encounters. Manchester United matches have been very entertaining of late characterized by high scores. In their last match, they drew 2-2 to Leicester.
Aston Villa, are also on winning strikes and are unbeaten in their last 5 matches (3W, 2L). However, in their matches against Manchester United, their results have been very miserable. In 42 H2H matches, the Villians have only managed to win 7 times.
We expect a high scoring affair match and we predict over 2.5 goals scored and both teams not scoring in 2nd Half.
Main tip: Both Teams To Score In 2nd Half NO (go to tip details)
HURRY! This offer is only valid for 7 days after registration!
We provide Premier League betting tips for every matchday right here. Our match predictions are very accurate
Head-to-Head stats Manchester United vs Aston Villa
We look at the last 42 meetings between these teams:
- Manchester United have 33 wins, Aston Villa have 2 wins, while 7 matches ended in a draw
- On average these games scored 2.87 goals per game
- In the last Premier League meeting, Manchester won 0-3.
Latest results Manchester United
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 games
- Manchester United scored 13 goals in their last 5 games. Average of 2.60 goals per game
- Drew 2-2 with Leicester in their last league game
Latest results Aston Villa
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 games
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 1.60 goals per game
- Trounced Crystal Palace 3-o in their last game
EPL Table Standings and Latest Results
Manchester United: rank 2nd – 15 matches – 9 wins – 3 draw – 3 losses – 30 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-W-W-W
Aston Villa: rank 5th – 14 matches – 8 wins – 2 draw – 4 loss – 26 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-D-W
Possible squad Manchester United
Manchester United: De Gea, Shaw, Wan Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Fred, Pogba, Rashford, Fernandez, Greenwood, Martial
Out: McTominay (Groin), Rojo (Calf), Jones(Knock)
Coach: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Possible squad Aston Villa
Aston Villa: Martinez; Cash, Hause, Mings, Targett; McGinn, Luiz; Traore, Grealish, El-Ghazi; Watkins
Out: Trezeguet (Head), Nyland (Back), Moraes (Knee)
Doubtful: Barkley (Hamstring)
Coach: Dean Smith
What are you waiting for? Follow our page and get free betting tips that will help you enjoy more success when you bet on the big football games
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score In 2nd Half NO
Betway offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score In 2nd Half NO”
The odd of 1.43 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% chance that both teams will not score in the Second half of the game.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score In 2nd Half NO
Betway – odd 1.43
Betfair – odd 1.40
Bet365 – odd 1.40
2) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
- In all their encounter these games scored an average of 2.87 goals per game.
- Manchester United have scored 13 goals in their last 5 games an average of 2.60 goals per game.
Odds for this bet
1xbet offers competitive odds for “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.55 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 65% chance that at least three goals will be scored in this match
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.55
Interwetten – odd 1.50
Betfair – 0dd 1.50
Check out our comprehensive reviews of betting sites in Tanzania and discover helpful information about their offers and rewards.