Manchester United vs Chelsea 28.04.2022
Manchester United squandered a chance to gain in the top 4 race when they lost to Arsenal 3-1 in their last match. They now have to win all their games to have any hopes of Champions League football next season.
Chelsea look secure in 3rd place, but they had to make a big effort to overcome fellow Londoners West Ham 1-0 in their last match.
With Chelsea having scored 14 goals and Manchester United 5 goals in their last 5 matches respectively, we foresee both teams scoring in this match.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Get the best Premier League betting tips on our page for free.
Head-to-Head stats Man United vs Chelsea
We look at the last 64 meetings between these teams.
- Man United have 19 wins. Chelsea have 23 wins. 22 matches were drawn
- On average these matches scored 2.53 goals per match
- The last time they met they drew 1-1
Latest results Manchester United
- 1 win, 1 draw, and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average 1.00 goals per match
- They lost 3-1 to Arsenal in their last match
Latest results Chelsea
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 14 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average 2.80 goals per match
- They beat West Ham 1-0 in their last match
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
Manchester United: rank 6th – 34 matches – 15 wins – 9 draws – 10 losses – 54 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-L-W-L-D
Chelsea: rank 3rd – 33 matches – 19 wins – 8 draws – 5 losses – 65 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-W-W
Possible squad Manchester United
Manchester United: De Gea; Dalot, Varane, Maguire, Telles; Matic, McTomminay, Fernandez; Elanga, Ronaldo, Sancho
Out: Pogba (Calf), Fred (Hip), Shaw (Shin), Cavani (Calf)
Coach: Ralf Rangnick
Possible squad Chelsea
Chelsea: Mendy; Chalobah, Silva, Azpilicueta; Loftus-Cheek, Kante, Jorginho, Alonso; Mount, Havertz, Werner
Out: Rüdiger (Groin), Kovacic (Ankle), Hudson-Odoi (Back), Chilwell (ACL)
Coach: Thomas Tuchel
Bet on and win from our football predictions for tomorrow
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Mozzartbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.67 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% chance that both teams will score in this game.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Mozzartbet – odd 1.67
Helabet – odd 1.65
Sign up on Mozzartbet Kenya and enjoy big offers and rewards.
2) Bet on Double Chance Chelsea/Draw
- Manchester United have only 1 win in their last 5 matches
- Chelsea have 4 wins in their last 5 matches
Odds for this bet
Betika offers very competitive odds for “Double Chance Chelsea/Draw”
The odd of 1.38 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 72% chance that Chelsea will win or draw in this match.
Odds comparisons for DC Chelsea/Draw
Betika – odd 1.38
Betwinner – odd 1.36
Cashback bonus on first deposit EVERY day
Bookmaker available in 🇰🇪 🇳🇬 🇬🇭 🇹🇿
We have other Double Chance predictions to boost your winnings.