Manchester United vs Liverpool 24.10.2021
Manchester United registered a 3-2 comeback win against Atalanta in midweek, but the match exposed persistent defensive problems that have cost the team this season.
Liverpool are in top form and look like the side that can exploit United’s defensive mistakes and see out the win if given the chance.
Nevertheless, the attacks of both teams have been delivering and so we expect both teams to score in this match.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
We have other Premier League betting tips from our team of experts.
Head-to-Head stats Manchester United vs Liverpool
We look at the last 55 matches between these teams
- Man United have 25 wins. Liverpool have 20 wins. 10 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.44 goals per match
- The last time they met Liverpool won 4-2
Latest results Manchester United
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- They beat Atalanta 3-2 in their last match
Latest results Liverpool
- Unbeaten in the last 16 matches (W12 D4)
- 18 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 3.60 goals per match
- They beat Atletico Madrid 3-2 in their last match
Premier League Standings and Latest Results
Manchester United: rank 6th – 8 matches – 4 wins – 2 draws – 2 losses – 14 points
Form Guide: W-L-D-W-L
Liverpool: rank 8th – 8 matches – 5 wins – 3 draws – 0 losses – 18 points
Form Guide: W-W-D-W-D
Possible squad Manchester United
Manchester United: de Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; McTominay, Pogba; Greenwood, Fernandes, Sancho; Ronaldo
Out: Martial (Knock), Varane (Groin), Diallo (Thigh)
Coach: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Possible squad Liverpool
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson; Keita, Henderson, Milner; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Out: Jones (Groin), Alcantara (Calf), Elliot (Ankle)
Coach: Jurgen Klopp
Find more of today’s football predictions to boost your winnings.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Betmojo offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.58 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% chance that both teams will score in this match
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Betmojo – odd 1.58
Betboro – odd 1.57
1xbet – odd 1.56
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬
Find more information about betting sites in Nigeria from our bookie reviews.
2) Bet on Liverpool Win (DNB)
- Manchester United have lost 2 of their last 5 games
- Liverpool are unbeaten in the last 16 games (W12 D4)
Odds for this bet
BetFox offers very competitive odds for “Liverpool Win (DNB)”
The odd of 1.65 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% chance that Liverpool will win but the bet is void if the game is drawn.
Odds comparisons for Liverpool Win (DNB)
BetFox – odd 1.65
Odibets – odd 1.63
Mybet.Africa – odd 1.62
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Find other Draw No Bet tips on our page to boost your winnings.