Newcastle United vs Liverpool 30.12.2020
Liverpool have found their groove in recent weeks and have been banging in goals for fun as they moved to the top of the table.
Key to this upturn in fortunes has been the form of their evergreen forward Mohamed Salah. He leads them yet again this season and is in a neck and neck race with Vardy for the golden boot.
He has had great returns against Newcastle in their recent encounters, scoring in 4 of the last 5 encounters. We are backing him to keep this going by grabbing a goal anytime in this match.
Main tip: Mohamed Salah Anytime Scorer (go to tip details)
unlock bonus: place any bet at min. odd 3.00
🇬🇭 🇹🇿 🇰🇪 🇿🇦 - check other sites for promotions
We provide Premier League betting tips for every matchday right here. Our match predictions are very accurate
Head-to-Head stats Newcastle United vs Liverpool
We look at the last 39 meetings between these teams:
- Newcastle has 8 wins. Liverpool have 23 wins and 8 matches ended in a draw.
- On average these games scored 3.05 goals per game.
- Liverpool thrashed Newcastle at home 3-1 in their last encounter.
Latest results Newcastle United
- 3 wins, 2 losses and, 1 draw, in their last 5 games
- 7 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 1.40 goals per game
- Thee were beaten by Brentford 1-0 in their last game.
Latest results Liverpool
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 games
- 9 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 1.80 goals per game
- They hammered Crystal Palace 7-0 in their last game
EPL Table Standings and Latest Results
Newcastle United: rank 12th – 14 matches – 5 wins – 3 draws – 6 losses– 18 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-D-L-W-W-L
Liverpool: rank 1st – 15 matches – 9 wins – 5 draws – 1 loss– 32 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-D-W
Possible squad Newcastle United
Newcastle Utd: Darlow, Schar, Fernandez, Lascelles, Murphy, Jamal, Longstaff, Hendrick, Saint-Maxima, Joelinton, Wilson
Out: Gayle (Knee) Wilson (Hamstring), Fraser (Hamstring), Shelvey (Hernia), Dubravka (Heel)
Coach: Steve Bruce
Possible squad Liverpool
Liverpool: Allison, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson, Jones, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Salah; Firmino, Mane
Out: Alcantara (Knee), Gomez (Knee), Milner (Thigh)
Coach: Jurgen Klopp
We offer you free betting tips on our page to help you enjoy more winnings when you bet on all major leagues in the world.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Mohamed Salah Anytime Scorer
Bet9ja offers competitive odds for the bet “Mohamed Salah Anytime Scorer”
The odd of 1.80 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% chance that Mohamed Salah playing for Liverpool will score anytime in the game.
Odds comparison for Mohamed Salah Anytime Scorer
Bet9ja – odd 1.80
Interwetten – odd 1.80
Betway – odd 1.77
Betfair – odd 1.70
Bet365 – odd 1.44
2) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
- The last 7 out of 10 straight H2H matches had 3 or more goals scored
- In all their 39 encounters their average goals scored is 3.05 goals per game
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.52 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 66% chance that there will 3 or more goals scored in this match.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 Goals
1xBet – odd 1.52
Pinnacle – 0dd 1.50
Betway – odd 1.48
Interwetten – odd 1.45
Check out our reviews on betting sites in Nigeria and discover helpful information about their offers and rewards