Newcastle vs Chelsea 30.10.2021
The recent Saudi-led consortium’s takeover of Newcastle United hasn’t given the club’s result the immediate boost they might have hoped for. They are still without a PL win this season which has kept them rooted at the bottom in the relegation zone.
Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea come into the gameweek top of the table and looking for a fourth consecutive league win inside the German’s tenure. Beyond boosting a robust defense, a big factor behind the success of the ‘Blues’ so far is their ability to take the early initiative to always score first in all but one of the PL games this season.
As a result, we fancy Chelsea to pick another win here.
Main tip: Chelsea & Ov. 1.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Check out more of our Premier League predictions to maximize your winnings
Head-to-Head stats Newcastle vs Chelsea
Both teams have met 50 times:
- Chelsea recorded 28 wins. Newcastle won 11 while 11 matches were drawn
- On average these matches scored 2.70 goals per game
- The last time they met, it ended in 2-0 in favor of Chelsea
Latest results Newcastle
- 3 draws and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 14 goals scored in their last 5 games, giving an average of 2.80 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 with Crystal Palace in their last meeting
Latest results Chelsea
- Won all of their last 5 games(5W)
- 19 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 3.80 goals per match
- They won on penelties against Southampton in their last match
Premier League Standings and Latest Results
Newcastle: rank 19th – 9 matches – 0 wins –4 draws – 5 losses – 4 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-L-L-D-D
Chelsea: rank 1st –9 matches – 7 wins – 1 draw – 1 loss – 22 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-W
Possible squad Newcastle
Newcastle: Darlow; Manquillo, Lascelles, Clark, Ritchie; Hayden; Saint-Maximin, Willock, Longstaff, Joelinton; Wilson
Out: Eze (Achilles Tendon Injury), Ferguson (Achilles Tendon Injury)
Coach: Jones Graeme
Possible squad Chelsea
Chelsea: Mendy; Chalobah, Silva, Rudiger; Azpilicueta, Loftus-Cheek, Kovacic, Chilwell; Mount, Ziyech; Haverts
Out: Lukaku (Ankle Injury), Pulisic (Ankle Injury), Werner (Thigh Injury)
Coach: Thomas Tuchel
Create your accumulator with more tomorrow betting tips to increase your chances of winning big.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Chelsea & Over 1.5 Goals
Betway offers very competitive odds for the bet “Chelsea & Over 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.57 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 64% chance that Chelsea will emerge victorious with at least 2 goals.
Odds comparison for Chelsea & Over 1.5 Goals
Betway – odd 1.57
Melbet – odd 1.56
Check out the latest offers through our overview of the best betting sites in Uganda
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- Crystal Palace has witnessed both teams scoring in all their last 5 matches
- 3 of Chelsea’s last 5 games has seen both teams scoring before the 90 minutes
Odds for this bet
Odibets offer competitive odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 2.09 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 48% chance that both teams will get the back of the net in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
Odibets – odd 2.09
Betway – odd 2.07
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!