Norwich vs Liverpool 14.08.2021
Norwich has a good start with pre-season matches. They already have a bad record of losing matches by 83% against Liverpool in the Premier League. This might be the opportunity for experienced forward Teemu Pukki to lead the way against a formidable Liverpool side.
Liverpool is on the quest to regain their lost Premier league title. The good news is Virgil van Dijk has completely recovered from injury same applies to his fellow defender Joseph Gomez. Klopp’s Squad are the favorites here.
In 6 out of 8 matches at home ground, Norwich has successfully managed to score at least a goal against Liverpool hence we believe both teams will score on this matchday.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Check out our Premier League predictions for more ways to win.
Head-to-Head stats Norwich vs Liverpool
Considering the last 12 meetings between these teams:
- Norwich had 0 wins, Liverpool had 10 while 2 games were drawn
- These games produced an average of 4.25 goals per match
- The last time they met, the game ended 0-1 in favor of Liverpool
Latest results Norwich
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 11 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 5.5 goals per match
- They lost 3-0 at home to Newcastle in their last league match
Latest results Liverpool
- 3 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draws in their last 5 matches
- 10 goals scored in the last 5 games, making an average of 2.00 goals per match
- They won 3-1 against Osasuna in their last game
EPL Table Standings and Latest Results
Norwich(2020/21 Championship): rank 1st – 46 matches – 29 wins – 10 draws – 7 losses – 97 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-L
Liverpool(2020/21 EPL): rank 3rd – 38 matches – 20 wins – 9 draws – 9 losses – 69 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-L-D-W
Possible squad Norwich
Norwich: Krul; Mumba, Zimmermann, Omobamidele; Płacheta, Rupp, Lees Melou; Rashica, Dowell, Cantwell; Pukki
Out: Byram S.(Thigh Injury)
Coach: Daniel Farke
Possible squad Liverpool
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Tsimikas; Elliott, Keïta, Milner; Salah, Jota, Mané
Out: Robertson(Ankle Injury)
Coach: Jurgen Klopp
Our page provides the best football tips for today to help you boost your returns
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1)Bet on Both Teams to Score
Helabet offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.83 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% chance that both teams will score at least one goal in this matchday.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Helabet – odd 1.83
Betway – odd 1.78
Available for all new customers in Nigeria 🇳🇬
We have more reliable BTTS/GG betting tips
2)Bet on Over 8.5 Corners
- In 5 recent meetups between these two teams, they had an average of 9.6 corners
- There is an average of 9.0 corners (team & opponent) per game in Norwich’s home matches.
- There is an average of 11.0 corners (team & opponent) per game in Liverpool’s away matches.
Odds comparison for Over 8.5 Corners
Odibets offers competitive odds for “Over 8.5 corners”
The odd of 1.42 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% of that total match corners to be 9 or more.
Odds comparisons for Over 8.5 corners
Odibets – odd 1.42
Betway – odd 1.41
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿 🇺🇬
Get more information about betting sites in Tanzania and discover exciting offers.